THAILAND: Bridgestone builds R&D centre
Japan’s largest tyre manufacturer, Bridgestone Corporation, plans to build a new THB1.24bn (US$41m) research and development centre in Bangkok, Thailand.
The centre will begin operations next July and is expected to employ over 100 staff by 2015. The centre will carry out new product development, development of production technology and quality management processes – replacing equivalent operations in Japan.
The centre will help the company process and respond more quickly to local and regional market requirements.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE tyres sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use thi...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Commercial Vehicle Tire market to reach 1.81 billion units by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the steady economic growth in ...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Car and Van Aftermarket Tires in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 1 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the inc...
- PLDB Future Models - LA & Guangzhou shows insights
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- ANALYSIS: Opel-Vauxhall and Buick's shared future
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Lexus NX 300h
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Lexus concedes to Germany
- BELGIUM: Jaguar overtaken by Lexus across Europe
- GUANGZHOU DEBUTS: 'Chery Land Rover' Evoque
- 2014 LA SHOW: World debuts list [final version]
- Jaguar Land Rover to recall vehicles over TPMS
- JLR announces new connectivity platform/app