THAILAND: Bridgestone builds R&D centre
Japan’s largest tyre manufacturer, Bridgestone Corporation, plans to build a new THB1.24bn (US$41m) research and development centre in Bangkok, Thailand.
The centre will begin operations next July and is expected to employ over 100 staff by 2015. The centre will carry out new product development, development of production technology and quality management processes – replacing equivalent operations in Japan.
The centre will help the company process and respond more quickly to local and regional market requirements.
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE tyres sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use thi...
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- VA: Minnow Mitsubishi not short on L200 claims
- Kia UK MD on how to raise brand pricing
- Q&A: Kia MD sees 100,000 sales in UK
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030