THAILAND: Bridgestone builds R&D centre
Japan’s largest tyre manufacturer, Bridgestone Corporation, plans to build a new THB1.24bn (US$41m) research and development centre in Bangkok, Thailand.
The centre will begin operations next July and is expected to employ over 100 staff by 2015. The centre will carry out new product development, development of production technology and quality management processes – replacing equivalent operations in Japan.
The centre will help the company process and respond more quickly to local and regional market requirements.
This QUBE report from just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE tyres sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use thi...
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Redesigned Vauxhall (Opel) Astra
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- Thailand looks to end first-time buyer overhang
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- LA SHOW: Facelifted Porsche 911 AWD variants
- VW withdraws most 2016 US diesels
- ADAS seeing ‘unprecedented growth'
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030