While acknowledging that the Chinese car market is slowing, BMW board member Ian Robertson has told just-auto that he sees positive prospects there for premium brands and BMW in particular.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- Ford to idle top-selling truck's plant for a week
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Mitsubishi orders plunge in crisis
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone