UK: Bentley teases new Flying Spur
By referring to the next generation vehicle (codename: BY621) as the Bentley Flying Spur, it is presumed that the Volkswagen Group division intends to drop the Continental prefix from the new car's name.
The current Continental Flying Spur (BY611) was first seen at the Geneva motor show in March 2005 so it seems logical that the successor will have its global debut at this year's show.
Author: Glenn Brooks
THE NEW BENTLEY FLYING SPUR IS COMING
(Crewe, 4th February 2013) Redefining the standards of the luxury performance sedan, the new Bentley Flying Spur is coming. Further details will be released on 20th February 2013.
Original source: http://www.bentleymedia.com/release-443.htm
The main engineering challenges in any braking system are to withstand the extremely high temperatures involved, remove the very large amount of heat generated during hard deceleration and minimise th...
Datamonitor's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organ...
It's a grim thought but every year the equivalent of the entire population of a small city is killed in traffic accidents in the EU alone. Consequently, there is a clear need for further improvements ...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle electronic braking sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. U...
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- LA DEBUTS: BMW X5 M & BMW X6 M
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report