UK: Bentley teases new Flying Spur
By referring to the next generation vehicle (codename: BY621) as the Bentley Flying Spur, it is presumed that the Volkswagen Group division intends to drop the Continental prefix from the new car's name.
The current Continental Flying Spur (BY611) was first seen at the Geneva motor show in March 2005 so it seems logical that the successor will have its global debut at this year's show.
Author: Glenn Brooks
THE NEW BENTLEY FLYING SPUR IS COMING
(Crewe, 4th February 2013) Redefining the standards of the luxury performance sedan, the new Bentley Flying Spur is coming. Further details will be released on 20th February 2013.
Original source: http://www.bentleymedia.com/release-443.htm
The main engineering challenges in any braking system are to withstand the extremely high temperatures involved, remove the very large amount of heat generated during hard deceleration and minimise th...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle electronic braking sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. U...
It's a grim thought but every year the equivalent of the entire population of a small city is killed in traffic accidents in the EU alone. Consequently, there is a clear need for further improvements ...
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE automotive foundation braking sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use ...
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Integrated Canadian test cells impress OEMs
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Canada "needs to turn automakers back" from Mexico
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- Conti Schaeffler name nine new Premium Suppliers
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030