DETROIT: Bentley close to deciding on adding an SUV
A final decision on whether Bentley will go ahead with its first SUV, based on the concept from the 2011 Frankfurt show, will be made in the "relatively near future," said head of sales and marketing Kevin Rose.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- BMW to recall 91,800 US Mini Coopers
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029