RUSSIA: AvtoVAZ sales up 4.3% YTD
Sales by AvtoVAZ rose 4.3% year on year to 559,300 units in January–November, the company said in a statement.
In November, AvtoVAZ sold 50,900 Lada cars, up 3.2%, Prime News reported.
AvtoVAZ exported 65,034 cars in January–November and 5,800 cars in November.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contac...
AvtoVAZ will reduce its sales forecast for 2013 in May, CEO Igor Komarov has told the Prime Tass news service. This followed a decline in sales last month....
AvtoVAZ says it is aiming for annual production of 1m cars by 2017, although it adds it is likely to need a new series of models to do so....
Avtovaz's annual financial report suggests nearly half of its profit for 2012 is stuck in banks in Cyprus....
GM-Avtovaz, the joint venture established by GM and Russia's largest carmaker Avtovaz in 2001 in Togliatti, will idle for three days over the next month as demand for the Chevrolet Niva slows....
AvtoVAZ rose 0.5% on the year to 43,587 units in February, the company said in a report on Monday....
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Hoegh Osaka due back in Southampton at 17:00 GMT
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029