RUSSIA: AvtoVAZ sales up 4.3% YTD
Sales by AvtoVAZ rose 4.3% year on year to 559,300 units in January–November, the company said in a statement.
In November, AvtoVAZ sold 50,900 Lada cars, up 3.2%, Prime News reported.
AvtoVAZ exported 65,034 cars in January–November and 5,800 cars in November.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contac...
AvtoVAZ will reduce its sales forecast for 2013 in May, CEO Igor Komarov has told the Prime Tass news service. This followed a decline in sales last month....
AvtoVAZ says it is aiming for annual production of 1m cars by 2017, although it adds it is likely to need a new series of models to do so....
Avtovaz's annual financial report suggests nearly half of its profit for 2012 is stuck in banks in Cyprus....
GM-Avtovaz, the joint venture established by GM and Russia's largest carmaker Avtovaz in 2001 in Togliatti, will idle for three days over the next month as demand for the Chevrolet Niva slows....
AvtoVAZ rose 0.5% on the year to 43,587 units in February, the company said in a report on Monday....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Opel axing Ampera, promises replacement EV