RUSSIA: AvtoVAZ sales up 4.3% YTD
Sales by AvtoVAZ rose 4.3% year on year to 559,300 units in January–November, the company said in a statement.
In November, AvtoVAZ sold 50,900 Lada cars, up 3.2%, Prime News reported.
AvtoVAZ exported 65,034 cars in January–November and 5,800 cars in November.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contac...
AvtoVAZ will reduce its sales forecast for 2013 in May, CEO Igor Komarov has told the Prime Tass news service. This followed a decline in sales last month....
AvtoVAZ says it is aiming for annual production of 1m cars by 2017, although it adds it is likely to need a new series of models to do so....
Avtovaz's annual financial report suggests nearly half of its profit for 2012 is stuck in banks in Cyprus....
GM-Avtovaz, the joint venture established by GM and Russia's largest carmaker Avtovaz in 2001 in Togliatti, will idle for three days over the next month as demand for the Chevrolet Niva slows....
AvtoVAZ rose 0.5% on the year to 43,587 units in February, the company said in a report on Monday....
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- JLR starts Discovery Sport production
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)