RUSSIA: Avtotor, Magna to ink deal on car 'cluster'
Russian car maker Avtotor Holding will sign on Thursday a general agreement of cooperation with Canadian car giant Magna International Europe in order to create an automobile 'cluster' in the Kaliningrad Region, Avtotor Holding said in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Jaguar to end XK production this year
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China