CHINA: Automobile production jumps 51.17% in January – CAAM
According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), local auto production was 1,964,500 units in January, an increase of 10.06% month on month and 51.17% year on year.
Production of passenger cars was 1,621,200 units, up 53.88% year on year; the output of commercial vehicle was 343,300 units, up 39.58%.
Sectors: Vehicle manufacturing
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Redesigned Vauxhall (Opel) Astra
- Thailand looks to end first-time buyer overhang
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- LA SHOW: Facelifted Porsche 911 AWD variants
- VW withdraws most 2016 US diesels
- VW India issues stop-sale order for Polo
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030