CHINA: Automobile production jumps 51.17% in January – CAAM
According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), local auto production was 1,964,500 units in January, an increase of 10.06% month on month and 51.17% year on year.
Production of passenger cars was 1,621,200 units, up 53.88% year on year; the output of commercial vehicle was 343,300 units, up 39.58%.
Sectors: Vehicle manufacturing
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- New York show debuts: Lincoln Continental added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- Car sharing won't replace car ownership - BMW