CHINA: Automobile production jumps 51.17% in January – CAAM
According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), local auto production was 1,964,500 units in January, an increase of 10.06% month on month and 51.17% year on year.
Production of passenger cars was 1,621,200 units, up 53.88% year on year; the output of commercial vehicle was 343,300 units, up 39.58%.
Sectors: Vehicle manufacturing
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- Volkswagen aims to triple MQB output
- Ford to manufacture over 700,000 engines at Lima
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)