CHINA: Automobile production jumps 51.17% in January – CAAM
According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), local auto production was 1,964,500 units in January, an increase of 10.06% month on month and 51.17% year on year.
Production of passenger cars was 1,621,200 units, up 53.88% year on year; the output of commercial vehicle was 343,300 units, up 39.58%.
Sectors: Vehicle manufacturing
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Peugeot Fractal added
- BMW launches smartphone wireless charging
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- Toyota restarts Tianjin site after port inferno
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report