GENEVA PREVIEW: Alfa 4C world premiere
Maserati is expected to build some 2,500 4Cs a year: 1,000 for Europe, 1,000 for North America and 500 for other markets
Advance images of the new model have been issued to the media, but full specification will not be released until the car's unveiling at the Geneva show. European market sales are due to commence in July, with the US market launch scheduled for the fourth quarter.
The 4C is a rear-wheel drive two-seater, powered by a version of Fiat Powertrain's existing 1,742cc four-cylinder turbo engine. The car is said to be 1,180mm high, 2,000mm wide and less than 4,000mm in length, with a 2,400mm wheelbase.
Author: Glenn Brooks
PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
PLDB from just-auto.com is a cost effective, vehicle cycle plan database, showing the production life of all major current and future vehicle models produced (or to be produced) globally by all brands...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- Volkswagen aims to triple MQB output
- Ford to manufacture over 700,000 engines at Lima
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)