GENEVA PREVIEW: Alfa 4C world premiere
Maserati is expected to build some 2,500 4Cs a year: 1,000 for Europe, 1,000 for North America and 500 for other markets
Advance images of the new model have been issued to the media, but full specification will not be released until the car's unveiling at the Geneva show. European market sales are due to commence in July, with the US market launch scheduled for the fourth quarter.
The 4C is a rear-wheel drive two-seater, powered by a version of Fiat Powertrain's existing 1,742cc four-cylinder turbo engine. The car is said to be 1,180mm high, 2,000mm wide and less than 4,000mm in length, with a 2,400mm wheelbase.
Author: Glenn Brooks
PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
PLDB from just-auto.com is a cost effective, vehicle cycle plan database, showing the production life of all major current and future vehicle models produced (or to be produced) globally by all brands...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Business Monitor International's Italy Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independen...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China