BELGIUM: ABVV union serves Ford with letter in a bid to restart talks
Ford Genk's largest union has delivered a notice to the US automaker in an attempt to drive the automaker back to the negotiating table concering the plannned closure of the Belgian plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- New Ford plant for Mexico & Prius rival - report
- Daimler posts record sales – investors unimpressed
- Geneva premieres list - Ferrari GTC4Lusso
- Volvo nixes range extenders