BELGIUM: ABVV union serves Ford with letter in a bid to restart talks
Ford Genk's largest union has delivered a notice to the US automaker in an attempt to drive the automaker back to the negotiating table concering the plannned closure of the Belgian plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- UK: Tata "could move JLR production abroad"
- UK: Bentley BY716 SUV to be called 'Bentayga'