CZECH REPUBLIC: Škoda Auto Sells Remaining 30 per cent Share Holding to Volkswagen AG
Volkswagen AG has increased its share holding from 70 per cent to 100 per cent in Czech car manufacturer, Škoda Auto. At a meeting of the Supervisory Board of Volkswagen AG held on 22 May, it was agreed that Volkswagen would purchase the remaining 30 per cent share from the Czech Government at a cost of DM 650 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives its paid members access to the very best automotive market coverage.
And now there’s just-auto plus, our premium membership that gives you exclusive component forecast data, company profiles and extended news coverage - just for premium members.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - and that includes just-auto plus.
Dave Leggett, editor of just-auto
* plus VAT if applicable