US: 2014 Ford Fiesta gets one-litre EcoBoost
The updated 2014 Fiesta on sale next year will be the first vehicle sold in the United States with Ford's three-cylinder 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine. Though the car has not yet undergone EPA testing, it is expected to be certified as the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid car available in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- Geely raises capital for electric London cabs
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform