UK: 2012 new car market tops 2m and hits four-year high
The UK new car market rose 5.3% in 2012 to over 2m units, the best result since recession struck in 2008. The positive result contrasts with declines in other major European national car markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Hoegh Osaka saga: Knowns and unknowns
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- GENEVA: Toyota joins engine downsize bandwagon
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- GENEVA: Ford adjusting to Russia challenges