Tyre Dealers (UK) - Brexit Report
Tyre Dealers (UK) - Brexit Report
Since the decision to leave the European Union, the UK Tyre Dealers market has been dominated by speculation and uncertainty.
However, a new analysis into the UK Tyre Dealers industry has provided a unique insight into the 101 companies for whom Brexit will have the biggest impact.
Going beyond the media speculation, this analysis has critically assessed the financial health of the 101 businesses that will be most affected by the UK’s decision to exit the EU.
The Plimsoll Brexit Analysis has been split into five individual reports detailing the Tyre Dealers market’s potential winners and losers:
As part of this bundle, the five specialised reports will instantly tell you:
• How 15 of the largest exporters will cope with potentially restricted access to the EU single market?
• Can 45 high growth companies sustain their growth in the new economic reality?
• Which 21 companies are best prepared to cope with turbulence
• Will any of the 4 loss making companies see a further decline in profits?
• The 16 cash rich companies who have the resources to spend their way through Brexit.
Furthermore, ranking tables included in each of the five reports will immediately show you how each company is performing and who is top of their respective category.
The Plimsoll Brexit Analysis is perfect for senior decision makers who want to gain insight into the companies who will be most at risk of any Brexit fallout.
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, each company is analysed in a two-page individual assessment based upon the latest financial data available.
Plimsoll’s Tyre Dealers Brexit Analysis is the definitive guide into the 101 Tyre Dealers companies who will be most affected by the UK’s decision to leave the European Union.
This newly-published Analysis has been split into five individual reports detailing which firms will be most impacted by Brexit.
Each report examines who in the Tyre Dealers industry is best prepared to deal with any market disruption and who needs to take stock of their current position.
The five reports analyse the following areas:
• Report 1: Largest Exporters – This report reveals which Tyre Dealers companies will best cope with potentially restricted access to the EU single market.
• Report 2: High Growth companies – Can the fast growing companies sustain their growth in the new economic reality?
• Report 3: Best prepared companies – Who in the sector is best prepared to cope with turbulence?
• Report 4: Loss Making companies – Will the uncertainty of Brexit see a further decline in profits?
• Report 5: Cash Rich companies – Which Tyre Dealers companies have the resources to spend their way through Brexit.
Complementing each report are a series of ranking tables showing you how each company is performing and who is top of their respective category.
Each business contained in the Plimsoll Tyre Dealers Brexit Analysis is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain unrivalled understanding of their market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.
Need help before you order?
+44 (0)1527 573 600
9:00am - 5:30pm Mon - Fri
Related research categories
Or contact our research team
We want to meet your research requirements. Let us know what you need, how to contact you and we will do the rest.