The North American Directory of Leading Aftermarket Wholesalers and Retailers, 2012
Datamonitor's new North American directory of leading aftermarket wholesalers and retailers allows any reader to quickly and easily identify the key players in the key sub-sectors of the American automotive aftermarket.
- It allows you to benchmark your company against key competitors by accessing key financial and organisational data.
- It acts as a contact directory.
- It enables strategy planners to identify potential business partners.
- It aids the business development needs of sales teams looking for new leads.
This report details the top companies in the following categories: international trade groups, autocenters, crash repair centers, vehicle manufacturer networks, fast fit centers, hypermarkets, petrol stations, tire specialists, and "others."
- Who are the leading companies in the major distribution channels in the Americas?
- What are their most recently published financial performance figures?
- Who are the companies' key personnel?
- What is their geographic coverage?