Cutting solutions introduced to the market 10 to 15 years ago may still be reliable and productive, but they are not capable of responding to new market requirements, most notably in terms of flexibility and performance. Moreover, each year that passes, the risk of a system breakdown grows, which can have devastating effects on a supplier’s profitability while jeopardizing their place on the supply chain.
- With PSA in frame, FCA-GM merger still no sense
- ANALYSIS - Citroën future models
- Has GM finally lost patience with Europe?
- PSA eyes Opel - the week
- VW Car-Net – an ecosystem of connected services
- UK Police recover all stolen JLR engines
- Geneva show debuts list - Hyundai i30 Wagon
- JLR Q3 revenue up, pre tax profit down
- Tata Steel unveils UK tailor welded blanks line
- English union digs in heels over Vauxhall and PSA
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle seating market - forecasts to 2031
- Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market - forecasts to 2031
- Global heavy trucks market
- Global light vehicle roof systems market - forecasts to 2031