DETROIT INTERVIEW: ZF Friedrichshafen CEO Stefan Sommer
ZF Friedrichshafen CEO, Stefan Sommer, recently headed the German supplier's presence at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. He took time out of his schedule to talk to Simon Warburton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Integrated Canadian test cells impress OEMs
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Canada "needs to turn automakers back" from Mexico
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- World premieres at 2015 LA auto show
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030