INTERVIEW: Wolfgang Durheimer, member of the board of management for technical development, Audi AG
Less than 100 days into his new job, Wolfgang Durheimer strides purposefully into the meeting room, carrying a bulging briefcase, his face wreathed in a smile, greeting each of us with a firm handshake and friendly "hello".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Ship shape and not too bent
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- Q&A with Mike Savage, Drive System Design
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate
- Ford recalls 220,000 vehicles
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour