Q&A with Zircotec: Thermal management solutions for the Aston Martin One-77
Based in Oxfordshire, UK Zircotec is a specialist coatings company that produces a range of proprietary plasma-sprayed metal and ceramic coatings to protect materials from the damaging effects of heat, abrasion and wear. Over the past year, Zircotec has been working with Aston Martin to provide thermal management solutions for its exclusive new supercar, the One-77. Matthew Beecham talked with Terry Graham, managing director of Zircotec to find out how their products were used in the supercar.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- PARIS DEBUTS: AMG C 63 & Infiniti Q80 [updated]
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...
- Ford 'surveillance mode' tech made available
- BMW i3 REX costs US$100,000 in Brazil