GOLDING’S TAKE: The challenged man handling Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Chrysler and Jeep
Imagine you are Andrew Humberstone. There you are minding your own business in the Gulf states, happily wholesaling Ferrari and Maserati for the Fiat Group and playing polo with the rich and famous, when Sergio Marchionne himself no less, rings and tells you to catch a flight to the UK and take charge of Fiat over there.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- BMW tests Google Glass eyewear for quality checks
- Honda failed to report 1,700 accidents in 11 years
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"