GOLDING’S TAKE: The challenged man handling Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Chrysler and Jeep
Imagine you are Andrew Humberstone. There you are minding your own business in the Gulf states, happily wholesaling Ferrari and Maserati for the Fiat Group and playing polo with the rich and famous, when Sergio Marchionne himself no less, rings and tells you to catch a flight to the UK and take charge of Fiat over there.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK - aftermarket player and new products
- Autumn facelift beckons for Citroen's Family hit
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more
- UK engine making for local use surges 51% in April
- Mitsubishi restates profit as president quits
- Magna to build aluminium casting facility in UK