GOLDING’S TAKE: The challenged man handling Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Chrysler and Jeep
Imagine you are Andrew Humberstone. There you are minding your own business in the Gulf states, happily wholesaling Ferrari and Maserati for the Fiat Group and playing polo with the rich and famous, when Sergio Marchionne himself no less, rings and tells you to catch a flight to the UK and take charge of Fiat over there.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)