DETROIT INTERVIEW: Senator Kenny Jones, Danny Glover and MAFFAN
One of the most unusual press conferences at the recent Detroit Auto Show saw a broad coalition of the UAW labour body, civil rights activists, politicians, Baptist Ministers and the Hollywood actor, Danny Glover, gather to protest against what they claim is Nissan's reluctance to allow its Canton, Mississippi workers to unionise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation bears fruit
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Dayco on building aftermarket brand identity - Q&A
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform
- Geely raises capital for electric London cabs
- Global NCAP fails five Indian cars in crash test