Q&A with Axeon: Review of advanced automotive batteries
Based in Dundee, Scotland, Axeon designs, develops and manufactures customised advanced lithium-ion battery packs and charging systems for a range of automotive and other applications, with its core business in developing and supplying such systems for use in electric and hybrid electric vehicles. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with George Peterson and Dr Allan Paterson of Axeon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Big Four steadily losing Brazilian market share