Q&A with Freescale Semiconductor: Review of ADAS
Freescale Semiconductor's advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) technologies include chipset solutions for airbags, and sensor technologies that deliver board-level functionality for automotive systems. More specifically, its ADAS applications include a range of cameras and surround view park assistance systems. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Davide Santo, Safety and Chassis Segment Manager, Freescale Semiconductor about the market for certain camera and sensor based ADAS systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive