Q&A with Freescale Semiconductor: Review of ADAS
Freescale Semiconductor's advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) technologies include chipset solutions for airbags, and sensor technologies that deliver board-level functionality for automotive systems. More specifically, its ADAS applications include a range of cameras and surround view park assistance systems. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Davide Santo, Safety and Chassis Segment Manager, Freescale Semiconductor about the market for certain camera and sensor based ADAS systems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: GM, FCA, axe plant, Chrysler UK
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Range Rover Sport HST added
- ChinaChem to buy Pirelli tyres in US$7.7bn deal