Q&A with Western Lithium
In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Jay Chmelauskas, President, Western Lithium USA Corporation. Western Lithium is a chemical company developing a new source of lithium to supply the battery industry with molecules of lithium. As lithium batteries become the de facto technology for electric transportation, the company expects a step shift in demand in the next several years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- PLDB: Future Models - what's new this month
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Opel axing Ampera, promises replacement EV
- Union puzzled no one buyer for Unipart Automotive
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly