EXCLUSIVE: Q&A with Delphi on its diesel aftermarket business
Delphi Product & Service Solutions offers vehicle electronics, consumer electronics, service technologies and diesel products in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. Last month, Matthew Beecham talked to Frank A Ordoñez, President, Product & Service Solutions, Delphi Corp and Mike Rayne, Managing Director, Diesel Aftermarket, Delphi Diesel Systems Ltd, about how Delphi's aftermarket business has developed over the past few years and extended its reach into new geographic markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Panamera 4S
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Vauxhall Adam Rocks Air
- BMW's MINI to stick to 2-plant assembly set-up
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Toyota considers the lure of Mexico
- PARIS DEBUTS: Mercedes-Benz B-Class facelift
- Opel introduces Karl, Vauxhall revives Viva
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Global Automotive Suspension Systems Market 2014-2018
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn