EXCLUSIVE: Q&A with Delphi on its diesel aftermarket business
Delphi Product & Service Solutions offers vehicle electronics, consumer electronics, service technologies and diesel products in Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific. Last month, Matthew Beecham talked to Frank A Ordoñez, President, Product & Service Solutions, Delphi Corp and Mike Rayne, Managing Director, Diesel Aftermarket, Delphi Diesel Systems Ltd, about how Delphi's aftermarket business has developed over the past few years and extended its reach into new geographic markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)