Q&A with SABIC Innovative Plastics: Polycarbonate glazing
Compared to the shape limitations of glass, polycarbonate glazing is highly versatile. It is also lighter by as much as 50% and has high impact resistance. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with V. Umamaheswaran (also known as "UV"), global director of automotive products, marketing and technology, for SABIC's Innovative Plastics strategic business unit. Innovative Plastics is a strategic business unit of Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- Q&A with Victrex
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- CLEPA pays tribute to auto air crash victims