INTERVIEW: Jean-Marc Gales - new CLEPA CEO: Part 1
New European automotive supplier body CLEPA CEO Jean-Marc Gales took up his position in Brussels last week. Formerly PSA Peugeot Citroen board member, Gales has spent most of his career in the auto business, mainly with Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, General Motors and BMW. He talked to Simon Warburton in the Belgian capital about his new role.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand
- No black in Europe but GM books 2015 record profit
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list