INTERVIEW: Ian Robertson, BMW Group sales and marketing director
BMW Group is having a pretty good year. The company's car sales are heading for a record 1.6m units in 2011 and it is posting impressive financial results. Dave Leggett interviews Ian Robertson, BMW board member responsible for sales and marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- ANALYSIS: New Corsa VXR & future Opels/Vauxhalls
- Delphi ramps up acquisitions
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- Ricardo opens Vehicle Emissions Research Centre
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- North America boosts Ford Q2 profits
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030