Q&A with Prodrive: Carbon fibre in vehicle manufacture
Carbon fibre reinforced plastics have been drawing industry attention as their lightness and strength can help the fuel efficiency of vehicles, but the time-consuming work required to produce the materials is a drawback. Here, Matthew Beecham talked with Gary White, engineering manager, Prodrive Composites about the use of carbon fibre in vehicle manufacture.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Auto business confidence hit but holding up
- New Astra Sports Tourer & future Opel/Vauxhalls
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- FCA realigns its global manufacturing footprint
- General Motors re-thinks India strategy - report
- Tesla drops Mobileye in wake of Autopilot issue
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Ford rolls out MY2017 smartphone integration
- Nissan Kicks making world debut in Olympics Brazil