DETROIT INTERVIEW: BWI director brake systems engineering - Martin Reder
BWI Group acquired the business of Delphi Chassis Systems on 1 November, 2009. The product portfolio is split into two complementary groups: ride & handling technologies and braking technologies. Director brake systems engineering , Martin Reder, spoke to Simon Warburton, at the recent Detroit Auto Show.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Brexit could lift UK auto production – Asian view
- Audi S8 plus - if 585PS just isn’t enough power
- Rise of the manufacturing ‘bots - Comment
- Ford and Lincoln future models into the 2020s
- Recalls redux - the week that was
- Mixed reaction to Tesla's latest plans
- Why has Teslamotors.com become Tesla.com?
- General Motors Europe in profit as records tumble
- Hyundai's Genesis G90 outsells German luxury cars
- Ford explores "Tequila bioplastics"