LA Auto Show
The Los Angeles 2012 Auto Show opened to the media on 28 November. A number of important product launches took place at what has, in recent years, become a more influential event.
The first Fisker Karma extended-range electric saloon for a UK customer will soon be delivered to the so far unnamed premiership footballer.
A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts at the Los Angeles auto show's 28 & 29 November press days.
There was no one from UK headquarters on the Aston Martin stand at the LA show, they were all dealing with the issue of who will buy the famous old sports car company.
After fleeing in 1979, Fiat has struggled to regain a foothold in the US market with the tiny 500 that it launched at the Los Angeles show two years ago but things are definitely looking up, global marketing chief Olivier Francois claimed.
A people carrier designed to shed the ‘soccer mom' image of such vehicles was unveiled by Ford at the LA show.
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover's international roll out of the redesigned Range Rover is almost complete and brand director John Edwards and his team are handing over to the local sales and marketing units.
Coinciding with the LA show press day on Wednesday, Jessica Caldwell, senior analyst at Santa Monica based Edmunds.com, explains how most of the auto industry views the Golden State.
The 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV has been shown today, ahead of the Los Angeles International Auto Show.
Ford will showcase a seven-passenger vehicle aimed at young families at the Los Angeles Show later this month.
A mere 18 months after it launched the current shape model, American Honda is about to reveal a styling update for the Civic. While the car has sold well, it has been subject to scathing reviews from the influential car reviewer Consumer Reports.
Volkswagen's third generation Beetle Cabriolet makes its global debut at the Los Angeles motor show at the end of November.
American Honda has announced details of its rival for the Ford Fusion Energi, the 2014 Accord PHEV (plug-in electric vehicle).
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029