The automotive business blog from Graeme Roberts
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Graeme Roberts.
In a pleasing variation of authority using cameras to spy on car drivers, General Motors has come up with a car camera that can be a nosey parker on the valet parker entrusted with the keys to your pride and joy...
Post-merger shake-out 4 Sep 14
With the Fiat-Chrysler merger now appearing to be on the final straight, this Non Sequitur cartoon about post-merger scenarios gave me a coffee break giggle...
An old friend turns 40 28 Aug 14
A small but not insignificant milestone slipped by earlier this week, perhaps unnoticed by most industry watchers...
Rule Britannia 6 Aug 14
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned...
The 'Chinese Hummer' 13 Jun 14
You learn something new every day in this business...
Euro NCAP crash tests quadricycles 4 Jun 14
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now...
Handling's a bit wooden 8 May 14
What do you do if you're retired from VW and apparently got too much time on your hands?..
From the green state to the gas state 29 Apr 14
Lovely irony about Toyota's planned US headquarters move from Texas to California, as pointed out by Green Car Reports...
About those US octane ratings... 14 Apr 14
Interesting comment about my earlier blog on US octane ratings from our Brazilian correspondent Fernando Calmon...
An octane boost for US petrol? 10 Apr 14
Ever been bemused at the low octane ratings of US petrol? Pull up to a pump and you get options like 87, 89, 93...
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda CR-V facelift
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- Ford lowers 2014 pre-tax profit outlook
- JLR to start Brazil assembly with Discovery Sport?
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report