The automotive business blog from Graeme Roberts
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Graeme Roberts.
What went wrong with the Insight? 5 Mar 14
An interesting Insight from across the pond on what Honda got wrong with two generations of its small hybrid...
If you live there you are probably up to your armpits in the white stuff, frozen solid, with the power off and the heating oil bill up 50%. If not, you might have heard that the midwest and northeast US, and even points far further south than they should be, have had wave after wave of snow and ice storms...
An interesting reality check on Tesla products, now and future, from a US hedge fund manager...
Honey, the bears totalled the Honda... 28 Jan 14
Just days after a Scottish couple had an unexpected encounter with a cub outside their holiday home in Pasadena, from US business news channel CNBC comes this clip showing what some other bears thought of a Honda Element...
Aloominum F-150 - the debate goes on 22 Jan 14
There's been plenty of debate over Ford's decision to use lots of aluminium to lighten its 2015 F-150 pickup truck - hey, if it works for Audi, Jaguar and co, why not?..
Putting a proper motor in the Karma 15 Jan 14
What do you do with an EV sports sedan if the company that sold it to you has gone bust?..
How to nick three new Kias 14 Jan 14
A tale of Kia thievery in the papers today...
Noo Yoikers excited by a Nissan cab 17 Dec 13
Here in England, we've been used to van-based taxis as a substitute for the traditional black cab or family saloon for quite a while...
Honda's 'low cost nut picker' 29 Nov 13
From a regional newspaper group far far away comes this interesting report on some of the automation in Honda's new Fit/Jazz plant in Japan...
You know the old saying: "I'd give my right arm for that..."? Well, it seems like a dream car obsessed gent is prepared to sacrifice something else...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape