The automotive business blog from Graeme Roberts
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Graeme Roberts.
Rule Britannia 6 Aug 14
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned...
The 'Chinese Hummer' 13 Jun 14
You learn something new every day in this business...
Euro NCAP crash tests quadricycles 4 Jun 14
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now...
Handling's a bit wooden 8 May 14
What do you do if you're retired from VW and apparently got too much time on your hands?..
From the green state to the gas state 29 Apr 14
Lovely irony about Toyota's planned US headquarters move from Texas to California, as pointed out by Green Car Reports...
About those US octane ratings... 14 Apr 14
Interesting comment about my earlier blog on US octane ratings from our Brazilian correspondent Fernando Calmon...
An octane boost for US petrol? 10 Apr 14
Ever been bemused at the low octane ratings of US petrol? Pull up to a pump and you get options like 87, 89, 93...
Car dealers bad for customers? 26 Mar 14
In the inbox this afternoon. Car dealerships are a bad deal for customers...
How CarPlay might work in reality 10 Mar 14
An interesting blog from Forbes contributor Erika Morphy on how Apple's Geneva launched CarPlay - and the inevitable Android rival still under wraps - might work in reality...
What went wrong with the Insight? 5 Mar 14
An interesting Insight from across the pond on what Honda got wrong with two generations of its small hybrid...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo XC70
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times