The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?..
G11/G12 BMW 7 Series images appear 10 Jun 15
After so much hype, it was inevitable: official images of the next BMW 7er have appeared a few hours ahead of tonight's official media preview...
The G11 (standard wheelbase) and G12 (Li) 7 Series is now just days away from being revealed to the media. BMW has released another teaser video...
What appear to be official media-release shots of the next Opel Astra have appeared on the web. The five-door will have its official public debut at September's IAA in Frankfurt...
A writer from Jalopnik had an early exit from last weekend's Chevrolet Camaro media driving event after he crashed a prototype...
Citroen CX & C6 become flying cars 22 Apr 15
An artist has created a series of photographs depicting hovering vehicles, each based on a former production model...
Somewhere out there are people who think what would really improve their Range Rover would be chopping the back out of it and inserting a pick-up load tray...
Watch the Toyota Mirai being made 24 Feb 15
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan...
Honda's 'Pretty Camping Trailer' 10 Feb 15
One of those wonderful 'only in Japan' news items has just appeared in the Akihabara News...
Opel has put out a short video of the still-secret Corsa OPC being driven in turn by Joachim Winkelhock and CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann...
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029