The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
Somewhere out there are people who think what would really improve their Range Rover would be chopping the back out of it and inserting a pick-up load tray...
Watch the Toyota Mirai being made 24 Feb 15
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan...
Honda's 'Pretty Camping Trailer' 10 Feb 15
One of those wonderful 'only in Japan' news items has just appeared in the Akihabara News...
Opel has put out a short video of the still-secret Corsa OPC being driven in turn by Joachim Winkelhock and CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann...
R.I.P. Nissan Cedric, 1960-2014 7 Jan 15
The fantastically named Cedric, once hugely popular in Japan as a taxi, has been laid to rest...
Lagerfeld & Opel team up for cat tat 22 Dec 14
This is one of my favourite stories of 2014. Even better than Honda launching a car in Japan (today) called 'Slash'...
We all remember that video of the outgoing XC90 being rolled SEVEN times and no crushing of the roof. To me, it's been the gold standard of safe cars ever since...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together...
Ken Block is back. In a Ford. But it's not a Fiesta...
Tesla's X-Men robots - watch the video 18 Nov 14
Tesla Motors tends not to issue factual, dry media releases. Take this one, its most recent, concerning some upgrades made at its Fremont factory...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: It's good news week....
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- Briefing: Vehicle connectivity technologies (1)
- First Solihull Jaguar leaps into production
- GKN claims world first for integrated FCA AWD
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- Regulator fines Deloitte over MG Rover failures
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029