The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
Tesla Model S reliability 31 Jul 14
With RHD Tesla cars only going on sale in the UK in recent weeks, it's way too early to be talking about the ownership experience. But in the US, it's a different story...
Hyundai's empty Genesis convoy 10 Jul 14
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder...
Toyota i-Road leaning car - the video 30 Jun 14
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look...
Opel/Vauxhall Corsa pics hit the web 19 Jun 14
Opel and Vauxhall will issue images and details of the next Corsa to the media on 9 July. But as often happens, some papped shots have already appeared...
Toyota working on hover cars 11 Jun 14
Speaking at a Bloomberg summit in San Francisco, a Toyota engineer has disclosed an advanced engineering project for cars which would hover just above roads...
As the first version of the new S-Class Coupé goes on sale in Germany, Mercedes-Benz has revealed technical details of the car's revolutionary suspension system, which allows the car to lean into bends...
Bloggers blow Copen's cover 20 May 14
It's been a long time coming but the second generation of Daihatsu's Kei-class roadster is nearly here...
Watch self-driving Volvos in Göteborg 30 Apr 14
Volvo Cars is moving forward with its testing of self-driving cars in its home city of Gothenburg. Prototypes are on the roads now, and these will be followed by 100 customer cars in 2017...
BEIJING MOTOR SHOW: every new model 21 Apr 14
What might well be the most comprehensive guide to AutoChina 2014 has been updated on just-auto.com, so do take a look...
Watch the new BMW X4 being built 1 Apr 14
This three and a bit minutes video takes you inside the soon to be expanded plant where BMW makes the new X4...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- Volvo XC Classic parts Chinese and Swedish
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times