The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
Chrysler lampoons Italians 25 Nov 14
US ad agencies have form when it comes to poking fun at outdated perceptions of Europeans. Perhaps this new commercial will be as successful at changing Fiat's image with Americans of a certain age as the old Skoda ads were in the UK?..
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together...
Ken Block is back. In a Ford. But it's not a Fiesta...
Tesla's X-Men robots - watch the video 18 Nov 14
Tesla Motors tends not to issue factual, dry media releases. Take this one, its most recent, concerning some upgrades made at its Fremont factory...
What would a new Fiat 600 look like? 11 Nov 14
This man has imagined a new look for the famous little Fiat as a way of celebrating its 60th birthday...
Audi's new head of Design offers some clues about his inspiration for the brand's LA show concept in a new video...
Surely this release from Opel is in the running for the award for 2014's most bizarre 'news' item?..
Honda's brilliant Type R short film 30 Oct 14
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R...
A drone's view: inside a car plant 28 Oct 14
SEAT has sent a drone up to film outside and inside its 2.8 million m2 Martorell plant...
250,000km off-road in a Benz G-Class 14 Oct 14
A German couple have just handed over Otto, their trusty 300 GD, to the Mercedes-Benz museum. What makes Otto so special? Read this and find out...
- Briefing: Supplier industry financial review
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: All eyes on Vienna
- INTERVIEW: Alain Uyttenhoven, Head of Lexus Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI
- Tesla and BMW in battery talks - reports
- 2014 GUANGZHOU SHOW: World premieres list
- INDIA: Datsun horror inspires national crash tests
- Jaguar Land Rover named "most trustworthy OEM"
- BMW tests Google Glass eyewear for quality checks