The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
Volvo V90 revealed: as a model car 20 Oct 15
Following the appearance of those infamous S90 pics a couple of months back, now it's the turn of the V90 to hit the web - as a model car...
What are claimed to be authentic configured images of the Tesla Model X, along with US market pricing, have reportedly been leaked. This big crossover will be available for ordering from 29 September. It's been a long, long wait for the Model X, the first prototypes having been shown to the media in February 2012...
Its official debut might be just under two months away at the Frankfurt IAA, but the mid-life refresh for the 911 has been seen in public. The pics have appeared, inevitably, on FaceBook...
If these images turn out to be the real deal, then Toyota's design department is getting even braver than usual. Taiwan-based Autonet has just published what appear to be shots of the next Prius and Prius PHEV...
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?..
G11/G12 BMW 7 Series images appear 10 Jun 15
After so much hype, it was inevitable: official images of the next BMW 7er have appeared a few hours ahead of tonight's official media preview...
The G11 (standard wheelbase) and G12 (Li) 7 Series is now just days away from being revealed to the media. BMW has released another teaser video...
What appear to be official media-release shots of the next Opel Astra have appeared on the web. The five-door will have its official public debut at September's IAA in Frankfurt...
A writer from Jalopnik had an early exit from last weekend's Chevrolet Camaro media driving event after he crashed a prototype...
Citroen CX & C6 become flying cars 22 Apr 15
An artist has created a series of photographs depicting hovering vehicles, each based on a former production model...
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- Volkswagen making progress on diesel emissions fix
- Prosecutors eye VW workers for emissions tax evade
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030