The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
R.I.P. Nissan Cedric, 1960-2014 7 Jan 15
The fantastically named Cedric, once hugely popular in Japan as a taxi, has been laid to rest...
Lagerfeld & Opel team up for cat tat 22 Dec 14
This is one of my favourite stories of 2014. Even better than Honda launching a car in Japan (today) called 'Slash'...
We all remember that video of the outgoing XC90 being rolled SEVEN times and no crushing of the roof. To me, it's been the gold standard of safe cars ever since...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together...
Ken Block is back. In a Ford. But it's not a Fiesta...
Tesla's X-Men robots - watch the video 18 Nov 14
Tesla Motors tends not to issue factual, dry media releases. Take this one, its most recent, concerning some upgrades made at its Fremont factory...
What would a new Fiat 600 look like? 11 Nov 14
This man has imagined a new look for the famous little Fiat as a way of celebrating its 60th birthday...
Audi's new head of Design offers some clues about his inspiration for the brand's LA show concept in a new video...
Surely this release from Opel is in the running for the award for 2014's most bizarre 'news' item?..
Honda's brilliant Type R short film 30 Oct 14
This is really nicely done - an ingenious way of linking the five-door Civic to the forthcoming, 280+PS Type R...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029