The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
Watch the Toyota Mirai being made 24 Feb 15
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan...
Honda's 'Pretty Camping Trailer' 10 Feb 15
One of those wonderful 'only in Japan' news items has just appeared in the Akihabara News...
Opel has put out a short video of the still-secret Corsa OPC being driven in turn by Joachim Winkelhock and CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann...
R.I.P. Nissan Cedric, 1960-2014 7 Jan 15
The fantastically named Cedric, once hugely popular in Japan as a taxi, has been laid to rest...
Lagerfeld & Opel team up for cat tat 22 Dec 14
This is one of my favourite stories of 2014. Even better than Honda launching a car in Japan (today) called 'Slash'...
We all remember that video of the outgoing XC90 being rolled SEVEN times and no crushing of the roof. To me, it's been the gold standard of safe cars ever since...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together...
Ken Block is back. In a Ford. But it's not a Fiesta...
Tesla's X-Men robots - watch the video 18 Nov 14
Tesla Motors tends not to issue factual, dry media releases. Take this one, its most recent, concerning some upgrades made at its Fremont factory...
What would a new Fiat 600 look like? 11 Nov 14
This man has imagined a new look for the famous little Fiat as a way of celebrating its 60th birthday...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- Volkswagen aims to triple MQB output
- Ford to manufacture over 700,000 engines at Lima
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update