The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
A drone's view: inside a car plant 28 Oct 14
SEAT has sent a drone up to film outside and inside its 2.8 million m2 Martorell plant...
250,000km off-road in a Benz G-Class 14 Oct 14
A German couple have just handed over Otto, their trusty 300 GD, to the Mercedes-Benz museum. What makes Otto so special? Read this and find out...
NEVS' reorganisation plan for Saab 7 Oct 14
There's all manner of interesting stuff in this document, which has surfaced on the web. Such as some supposed future models for the brand. And the possibility that Saab will become a contract assembler...
Tesla Model S reliability 31 Jul 14
With RHD Tesla cars only going on sale in the UK in recent weeks, it's way too early to be talking about the ownership experience. But in the US, it's a different story...
Hyundai's empty Genesis convoy 10 Jul 14
We can forget just how amazing some of the technology in the latest production cars is. This video from HMA is a terrific reminder...
Toyota i-Road leaning car - the video 30 Jun 14
TMC continues to promote Japan's Ha-Mo car sharing scheme via its own i-Road commuter model. The latest promotional video is worth a look...
Opel/Vauxhall Corsa pics hit the web 19 Jun 14
Opel and Vauxhall will issue images and details of the next Corsa to the media on 9 July. But as often happens, some papped shots have already appeared...
Toyota working on hover cars 11 Jun 14
Speaking at a Bloomberg summit in San Francisco, a Toyota engineer has disclosed an advanced engineering project for cars which would hover just above roads...
As the first version of the new S-Class Coupé goes on sale in Germany, Mercedes-Benz has revealed technical details of the car's revolutionary suspension system, which allows the car to lean into bends...
Bloggers blow Copen's cover 20 May 14
It's been a long time coming but the second generation of Daihatsu's Kei-class roadster is nearly here...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- SAO PAULO DEBUTS: Multiple additions
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report