The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
A writer from Jalopnik had an early exit from last weekend's Chevrolet Camaro media driving event after he crashed a prototype...
Citroen CX & C6 become flying cars 22 Apr 15
An artist has created a series of photographs depicting hovering vehicles, each based on a former production model...
Somewhere out there are people who think what would really improve their Range Rover would be chopping the back out of it and inserting a pick-up load tray...
Watch the Toyota Mirai being made 24 Feb 15
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan...
Honda's 'Pretty Camping Trailer' 10 Feb 15
One of those wonderful 'only in Japan' news items has just appeared in the Akihabara News...
Opel has put out a short video of the still-secret Corsa OPC being driven in turn by Joachim Winkelhock and CEO Karl-Thomas Neumann...
R.I.P. Nissan Cedric, 1960-2014 7 Jan 15
The fantastically named Cedric, once hugely popular in Japan as a taxi, has been laid to rest...
Lagerfeld & Opel team up for cat tat 22 Dec 14
This is one of my favourite stories of 2014. Even better than Honda launching a car in Japan (today) called 'Slash'...
We all remember that video of the outgoing XC90 being rolled SEVEN times and no crushing of the roof. To me, it's been the gold standard of safe cars ever since...
Ford has continued its idea of assembling a Mustang high up inside a skyscraper. First it was done in New York, now in Dubai. But look closely at who was putting the car together...
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: London on the show circuit?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- London coming back on motor show circuit
- Finally, Ford's Mustang is 'official' for Europe
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029