The automotive business blog from Glenn Brooks
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Glenn Brooks.
Its official debut might be just under two months away at the Frankfurt IAA, but the mid-life refresh for the 911 has been seen in public. The pics have appeared, inevitably, on FaceBook...
If these images turn out to be the real deal, then Toyota's design department is getting even braver than usual. Taiwan-based Autonet has just published what appear to be shots of the next Prius and Prius PHEV...
The replacement for the Cadillac SRX has been photographed in production form. Could this be the most convincing vehicle yet for the brand's sometimes overly edgy design?..
G11/G12 BMW 7 Series images appear 10 Jun 15
After so much hype, it was inevitable: official images of the next BMW 7er have appeared a few hours ahead of tonight's official media preview...
The G11 (standard wheelbase) and G12 (Li) 7 Series is now just days away from being revealed to the media. BMW has released another teaser video...
What appear to be official media-release shots of the next Opel Astra have appeared on the web. The five-door will have its official public debut at September's IAA in Frankfurt...
A writer from Jalopnik had an early exit from last weekend's Chevrolet Camaro media driving event after he crashed a prototype...
Citroen CX & C6 become flying cars 22 Apr 15
An artist has created a series of photographs depicting hovering vehicles, each based on a former production model...
Somewhere out there are people who think what would really improve their Range Rover would be chopping the back out of it and inserting a pick-up load tray...
Watch the Toyota Mirai being made 24 Feb 15
Here's a chance to see details of Toyota's Mirai fuel cell car being manufactured at its Motomachi plant in Japan...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Mitsubishi throws in US towel
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Q&A with Ricardo on future powertrain technology
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- Lear and Dräxlmaier on auto wiring harness trends
- JLR clarifies ASEAN expansion goals
- Delphi ramps up acquisitions
- China market slowdown fears mount
- Audi to debut OLED lighting at IAA
- Chery spearheads China’s auto export drive
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030