The automotive business blog from Dave Leggett
If you would like to offer your comments, opinions, suggest topics or just have a good rant, please feel free to email: Dave Leggett.
In the last two days, the Chinese yuan has lost around 3% of its value and that has made headlines. Is it really very significant?..
'Make hay while the sun shines' is an old saying that underlines the importance of making the most of clement conditions while you can, for tomorrow, weather conditions may not be so favourable...
Ex-Top Gear team moves to Amazon Prime 30 Jul 15
Well, the news today that the Top Gear presenter trio plus producer Andy Wilman will produce a new show broadcast on the Amazon Prime video streaming service comes as no great surprise...
Honda: a bit more than a car company 22 Jul 15
Car companies that do other things besides making cars always provide a certain fascination...
It's a recurring theme. We seem to be on the cusp of big changes that will profoundly impact car manufacturers, technology providers, component suppliers and all of us who move around - especially city dwellers...
just-auto sales role opportunity 18 Jun 15
I'll get straight to the point, no meandering. We have a brand new sales role opportunity here at just-auto...
Is Tesla really disruptive? 8 Jun 15
I have come across some interesting food for thought on the subject of Tesla and how disruptive its innovative e-tech really is in an article in the Harvard Business Review...
Luc Donckerwolke quits Bentley 5 Jun 15
The departure of head designer Luc Donckerwolke from Bentley (replacement found) is an interesting one, not least for the question of where he will pop up next...
Radio is a media medium that fascinates me...
I was at an event yesterday organised by the UK's automotive trade association, the SMMT. It was a drive event at Millbrook Proving Ground...
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- Briefing: Innovative emission technologies
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Peugeot Fractal added
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- Toyota restarts Tianjin site after port inferno
- Maxxis renews relationship with Liverpool FC
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030