Just back from what was my first ever Honda launch event to bring you news of the 2015 CR-V update for Europe, majoring, of course on a new...
When you already have a vehicle that is a major success (outselling all car models in the US in December) and one of the most popular models...
It's still 2014, but not for much longer. In the global automotive business, plenty happened in 2014. Seasoned observer Dave Leggett offers...
This month's managament briefing reviews the financial position of the global supplier automotive supplier industry. Part 2 highlights recen...
Nexteer, the former GM Saginaw steering division, has flourished under the ownership of China-based Pacific Century Motors its owner since 2011. Calum MacRae caught up with Nexteer’s president and COO Laurent Bresson at the recent NAIAS.
Dr. Jens Sommer has worked as Senior Transmission Expert in Shell Global Solutions in Germany since 2010. Currently, he is based at Shell's new Technology Centre in Shanghai to support local OEMs. As Senior Transmission Expert, Dr. Sommer is in charge of manual transmission and dry dual clutch transmission fluid development activities, which covers passenger cars as well as heavy duty applications.
TRW has reported fourth quarter sales of $4.3bn (-3%) and record full year sales of $17.5bn, up 1% on last year.
TRW has revealed fourth quarter 2014 financial results with sales of US$4.3bn, a decrease of 3% compared to the same period a year ago.
Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has launched its locally made Range Rover Evoque in China.
ZF has opened an INR1.5bn (US$24m) facility at Chakan in Pune.
ZF Friedrichshafen has completed the sale of its 50% share in the ZF Lenksysteme joint venture to JV partner Robert Bosch.
We're digesting the news that TRW will be (subject to the usual approvals) acquired by ZF. Looks like ZF has paid top dollar.
My first Society of Automotive Analysts (SAA) Outlook Conference yesterday (12 January) afternoon in the renovated Cobo Center in downtown Detroit and a pretty impressive 150 delegates made the sessions lively and entertaining.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ZF Friedrichshafen AG (ZF) is an automotive company. The company manufactures and markets automotive parts for the automotive industry. Its products include transmission components, steering systems,...
Global Off-Highway Hybrid Commercial Vehicle Components Mark
The use of hybrid technology was prominent in passenger cars earlier; however, advances in technology have ensured its widespread adoption in vehicles other than passenger cars. Also, rise in fuel pri...
Advanced Suspension System Trends
Advanced suspension systems are relatively new electronically-controlled systems that enhance vehicle stability, road handling and ride quality. These systems use a lightweight material; as well as fa...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- Volkswagen aims to triple MQB output
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)