India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, To...
If I had to think of one adjective to describe this week's autobiz news, 'interesting' is as good a fit as any. Bit of this, bit of that....
Ping goes the inbox. A welcome new email comes from our colleagues at JATO Dynamics with the latest eight-month YTD European PHEV sales data...
The weekend's news Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover is 'talking to southern states' about establishing a factory in the United States is an in...
Mentor Graphics is a major supplier of software tools that help engineers design electronic systems and components. Headquartered in Oregon, US, Mentor generates annual revenues of some US$1bn. Its tools are involved in the design of almost every electronic gadget you can think of. To find out about its automotive business, Matthew Beecham spoke to Martin O’Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division Mentor Graphics.
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
Volkswagen has booked profit up 55% to EUR2.8bn (US$3.5bn) with sales revenue rising 1.4% to EUR147.7bn for the first nine months of this year.
Media and car enthusiasts visiting the São Paulo Auto Show (media days were Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 October) will see evidence of Volkswagen’s new strategy of playing the market more nimbly here in Brazil.
Volkswagen has been the subject of protests across in China this week because of its handling of a car recall due to defective rear suspension parts.
Audi has reportedly scrapped its hybrid-powered A6 due to low sales.
Volkswagen Group Malaysia plans to start exporting vehicles it produces from completely knocked down (CKD) kits to neighbouring countries, Bernama.com.my reported.
What do you do if you're retired from VW and apparently got too much time on your hands?
I don't think the saga of the problematic VWs in Australia is going to go down as one of the auto industry's Great PR Moments.
Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings...
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Global...
Volkswagen AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report