The recent announcement by Bentley that its Crewe headquarters is to become the centre of excellence for the Volkswagen Group for all W12 en...
OK, OK, I admit it - just-auto.com this week is looking a bit like Assembly Plant News.com...
'Marriage' is, to anyone used to touring car assembly plants regularly, a familiar term, describing the joining of painted and trimmed body...
In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
Alongside the enthusiasm amongst car designers for more glass, pressure to produce more complex glazing shapes and styles is also driving up interest in alternative polycarbonate (PC) glazing technologies. We wouldn’t call it a gold rush but we continue to see a steady stream of interest in PC glazings for certain applications. To find out how this market is shaping up, Matthew Beecham spoke to Scott Fallon, general manager, Automotive, SABIC’s Innovative Plastics business.
The European new car market recorded a third successive quarter of growth thanks to a 9.3% year on year increase in March.
Faurecia is supplying parts for the 2015 Mexican built NAFTA Volkswagen Golf being launched this spring.
Suzuki Motor has said it will introduce an affordable, simplified petrol-electric hybrid technology in its cars.
Volkswagen Group sales were up 5.8% at 2.4m units in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period last year. Growth in March was 7.6% year-on-year at 929,500 units.
General Motors will launch the updated Chevrolet Cruze sedan this month at the Beijing show, choosing China for the model’s global debut as the carmaker seeks to boost sales of the brand in its biggest market.
I don't think the saga of the problematic VWs in Australia is going to go down as one of the auto industry's Great PR Moments.
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Global...
Volkswagen AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
The Emerging 5 Car Manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017)...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: World premieres
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028