Ferdinand Piech's forced exit from his role as chairman of Volkswagen Group's Supervisory Board appears to have resulted from yet another bo...
We put Tata Motors' Land Rover's Range Rover Evoque under the microscope this past week, asking how long the model, just mid-life facelifted...
A facelift, more power for the GTI and a new engine which, in the BlueGT, runs on four or two cylinders are some of the highlights of the la...
Battery technologies for powertrain applications have become a focus of attention as OEMs seek to improve performance and reduce the costs o...
We spoke to Gunter Kraemer about BorgWarner’s recent expansion in the rapidly growing turbocharger market.
Mentor Graphics is a major supplier of software tools that help engineers design electronic systems and components. Headquartered in Oregon, US, Mentor generates annual revenues of some US$1bn. Its tools are involved in the design of almost every electronic gadget you can think of. To find out about its automotive business, Matthew Beecham spoke to Martin O’Brien, General Manager, Integrated Electrical Systems Division Mentor Graphics.
Ferdinand Piech has resigned, with immediate effect, as chairman of the Volkswagen supervisory board, the automaker announced in a stark statement on Saturday.
Ferdinand Piëch has resigned suddenly from his position as chairman of the 20-person Supervisory Board of Volkswagen AG.
Volkswagen is considering collaborating with China's Great Wall Motors on new entry-level models for China, according to reports in Germany.
Export Development Canada (EDC) has announced financing of EUR400m for Volkswagen Group (Volkswagen).
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
We're well used to China-only models from the long-established foreign automaker players there like Volkswagen and General Motors but now even the (relative) newcomers are getting in on the act.
What do you do if you're retired from VW and apparently got too much time on your hands?
Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings...
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Global...
Volkswagen AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029