In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
An accelerating model momentum that includes product renewal and proliferation of the portfolio into an increasing number of new sub-segment...
Will the new plug-in Golf fry the Focus Electric and mulch the Leaf? It’s certainly good enough to become the sales leader in its class....
The VW Group that operates eight passenger car brands, three truck brands and one motorcycle brand, reported solid 2Q14 results. Sabine Blüm...
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
For two decades, NVIDIA says it has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. Its technologies are finding applications in video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Automotive can now be added to the list. Ian Adcock spoke to the company's marketing director, Danny Shapiro, to find out more.
Carmakers in India are coming under similar pressure from regulators as those in China with a total of US$420m in fines being handed out to 14 companies for stifling competition in the market for spare parts.
Volkswagen has set up a diesel engine assembly line and an engine testing facility at its Chakan plant in Pune, The Economic Times said.
Quality inspectors in China have launched an investigation after receiving complaints from owners of Volkswagen Sagitar models over broken rear suspension control arms.
Skoda says its factories are running at full capacity after restarting after the annual summer break.
The Volkswagen Passenger Cars brand has delivered 3.56m vehicles (January-July 2013: 3.43m; +3.8%) in the first seven months of the year.
What do you do if you're retired from VW and apparently got too much time on your hands?
I don't think the saga of the problematic VWs in Australia is going to go down as one of the auto industry's Great PR Moments.
Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings...
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis
Volkswagen AG (VOW3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Global...
Volkswagen AG - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- MOSCOW SHOW: Datsun, Lada & Renault debuts
- India regulator doles out fines on parts prices
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times