The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
Last year's Vauxhall VXR8 not powerful enough for you? No problem, this year's GTS adds an Eaton supercharger, 150 more horsepower and a per...
While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
Been lying awake at night wondering how plug-in cars are doing in Europe? Me, neither, but, having now evaluated a few - Vauxhall Ampera [ak...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
China is on course to become Volvo Car's largest market in 2014, pleasing both Chinese owner Geely and marketing, sales and customer service chief Alain Visser.
Data released by the SMMT shows that there were 132,570 cars manufactured in the UK July - a rise of 2.8%.
A top General Motors executive remained tight-lipped on details of the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Volt the automaker announced would be launched at the Detroit show in January 2015.
UK new car sales rose 6.6% year on year to 172,907 units in July, the 29th consecutive month of growth.
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has reported a "robust first half of 2014 for UK car manufacturing with volumes up 3.5% to 791,314 units".
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
This service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via just-auto,...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: And what a week...
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- [13:15BST update]: Court OKs NEVS reorganisation
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants