The wave of advanced vehicle connectivity technologies coming to vehicles embrace a number of interlinked elements, from seamless personal c...
There are signs of a revival in the UK automotive supplier industry, but a sense of perspective is needed, says Dave Leggett....
So, did anything interesting happen this week? I seem to recall the odd vague mention of a motor show Somewhere in Europe. Geneva? That's it...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Tim Tozer, Chairman and Managing Director of Vauxhall, has been in post since February and is on a mission to redefine GM's UK-only volume brand. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him.
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
General Motors (GM) sold 2.4m vehicles globally in the first quarter of 2015, up 2% compared to a year ago.
Opel is to add a third shift at its Eisenach plant 'mid-year' due to high demand for its products. The plant makes the Corsa and Adam models.
General Motors and PSA Peugeot Citroën have revealed plans to build what they term "next generation small light commercial vehicles (B-LCV)" at the French firm's Vigo plant in Spain.
Digital Radio UK said on Friday 450,000 new cars were registered in Q1 2015 with digital radio (DAB) as standard, an increase of 100,000 over Q1 2104 and 130,000 over Q4 2014.
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week.
This was the scene in Monaco yesterday morning as a group of UK journalists set out on a drive to Geneva from Monaco in some old and new Vauxhall cars.
Motor Factors (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s UK Motor Factors (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Motor Factors (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and grap...
General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT A
General Motors Company (GM) is an automobile manufacturing company. The company, along with its partners, designs, builds, and markets cars, trucks and spare parts around the world. GM’s brands includ...
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- BMW to recall 91,800 US Mini Coopers
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029