Keen on the Fiat Panda Cross but don't need rear doors? General Motors Europe hopes you might be tempted by its new Vauxhall Adam Rocks Air,...
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
Last year's Vauxhall VXR8 not powerful enough for you? No problem, this year's GTS adds an Eaton supercharger, 150 more horsepower and a per...
While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
Opel's Mokka small SUV (also sold as a Vauxhall in UK) is now assembled at General Motors' assembly plant in Zaragoza, Spain.
Judging by the derisory comments on Twitter today, some British motoring writers aren't impressed with General Motors Europe's German unit Opel's decision to call its new five-door small car Karl. UK unit Vauxhall will revive the Viva nameplate last used in 1979.
Honda has revealed the first images of the brand's new European version of its small SUV ahead of its world premiere at the 2014 Mondial de l'Automobile in Paris next month.
The UK car market experienced its 30th consecutive month of growth in August 2014 as volume rose 9.4% year on year to 72,163 new cars.
Group Lotus has appointed Miguel Fragoso as engineering director. He will have overall responsibility for all aspects of engineering.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Motor Factors (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s UK Motor Factors (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Motor Factors (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and grap...
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: Tesla's Musk talks a good game
- PARIS DEBUTS: Peugeot Quartz concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Jaguar "takes over London" for XE reveal
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays