It's not hard to see why Nissan was so keen to replace Ford as UEFA's automotive partner in its four-year Champions League sponsorship deal,...
It's the annual event that quietly wakes Europe's auto industry into action after winter slumber. Now that it has come and gone, just-auto's...
Been an interesting week for auto industry executive musical chairs....
So to Kettners in London's Soho, an eatery with private rooms much loved by corporate entertainers who want to engage the attention of the P...
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, believes that the integration of offline and online 'customer journeys' is the key to meeting future customer demands.
Duncan Aldred was named as the acting vice president, sales, marketing and aftersales Opel/Vauxhall, in January, in addition to his existing role as chairman and managing director of Vauxhall Motors. Simon Warburton caught up with him at the SMMT's recent Test Day.
Chevrolet is to sell the Trax small SUV in the US. Unlike Europe, where both Chevrolet and Opel/Vauxhall versions were sold from the off, General Motors launched the model line with the more upmarket Buick Encore version.
Opel said its recent model offensive has been a "huge success" in Europe as the brand achieved 6.7% market share in the region, its highest since June 2011.
General Motors Europe's Opel unit said its main Ruesselsheim plant at its headquarters near Frankfurt, Germany, would gain two extra vehicles - one a Buick for North America - to build later this decade.
British dealer group Pentagon has chopped the price of the Vauxhall Ampera variant of the Chevrolet Volt almost GBP11,000 to GBP22,995 (US$38,040) from the recommended retail price of GBP33,695.
Effective 11 April, Jeffrey Glover, currently project accelerate director at Opel/Vauxhall, will be appointed to the position of CJSC 'GM-AvtoVAZ' managing director.
Global light diesel vehicles market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
Lane Departure Warning System Trends
Lane Departure Warning Systems or LDWS, a type of crash-avoidance technology solution, are special electronic systems designed primarily to monitor and ensure a vehicle’s position within its specified...
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- PRODUCT EYE: Audi RS Q3
- Q&A with Tenneco: Energy recovery technologies
- PSA issues new business plan
- BEIJING DEBUTS: Volvo S60L PPHEV concept
- NYIAS DEBUTS: next Mazda MX-5 Miata preview
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028