Been an interesting week for auto industry executive musical chairs....
So to Kettners in London's Soho, an eatery with private rooms much loved by corporate entertainers who want to engage the attention of the P...
It's mid-cycle update time for Opel and Vauxhall's Meriva MPV. Glenn Brooks tries the new 1.6 CDTi 'whisper' diesel, and the 1.4 VVT Turbo p...
So General Motors springs a surprise by announcing its first female global CEO in the form of Mary Barra to replace outgoing Dan Akerson and...
Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO, believes that the integration of offline and online 'customer journeys' is the key to meeting future customer demands.
Duncan Aldred was named as the acting vice president, sales, marketing and aftersales Opel/Vauxhall, in January, in addition to his existing role as chairman and managing director of Vauxhall Motors. Simon Warburton caught up with him at the SMMT's recent Test Day.
The decision to withdraw Chevrolet from Europe was made to "clear the runway for Opel and Vauxhall," said Dan Ammann, president of General Motors and chairman of Opel's supervisory board.
General Motors has added the European Opel GT Roadster to the 1.7m unit recall of cars to replace a faulty ignition switch.
Outgoing Vauxhall CEO Duncan Aldred has reiterated the goals for GM's UK unit under the 'One Plan'.
A Vauxhall spokesman told just-auto the GM Europe division remains committed to outgoing CEO Duncan Aldred's goal of outselling Ford of Britain in passenger cars "by 2016".
General Motors Europe UK unit Vauxhall has raised its forecast for Adam sales to 13,000 this year from an initial plan to sell around 8-9,000.
Global light diesel vehicles market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
United Kingdom Autos Report Q4 2012
We are becoming increasingly bullish on the automotive sector in the UK, with signs of a return to growth in both vehicle sales and production. This has facilitated growth in the supplier segment too,...
United Kingdom Autos Report Q2 2013
Business Monitor International's United Kingdom Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with i...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028