As a car brand, Suzuki is not one of the big beasts of the auto industry. It's something of a niche player but is now planning to cement its...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
'Car sales in Europe off to a strong start' is not a headline we've been accustomed to writing much in the last few years but we did, finall...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Business trends can change quickly in developing markets, such as India, reflecting the pace of change in society. Matthew Beecham spoke to Mike Savage, chief engineer at Drive System Design about how the transmissions market in India is undergoing a period of radical change.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Suzuki Motor has launched the SX4 S-Cross, imported from Hungary, in Japan.
New vehicle sales in Indonesia fell by 9.1% to 94,139 units in January, from 103,609 units in the same month of last year, according to data gathered by the Gaikindo industry association.
Sales of Suzuki’s Celerio model - launched to local media only in the last two weeks - have been suspended in the UK and Republic of Ireland after two test vehicles suffered total brake failure during combined tests by Autocar and What Car? magazines.
The UK overtook Germany last year as Suzuki’s largest European market with record sales of 37,400, almost 20% of the total of 200,000 across the region.
Maruti Suzuki plans to reduce vehicle capacity at its Gurgaon plant to refocus on engine assembly.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) - Financial and Strateg
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been co...
Suzuki Motor Corporation (7269) - Financial and Strategic SW
Suzuki Motor Corporation (Suzuki Motors) is an automobile company. It undertakes the designing and manufacturing of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles (ATVs), outbo...
- COMMENT: Diesel not out in London and Paris
- Management briefing: 48V mild hybrids (2)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- ANALYSIS: Europe's fragile recovery continues
- Honda chief quits
- Geneva show list updated
- Land Rover updates Evoque
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Ricardo unveils new prototype electric motor
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)