The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Attracting over 750,000 visitors in 11 days, the São Paulo motor show saw several locally made and imported new model launches of varying de...
India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, To...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
New vehicle sales in Indonesia fell by 19.3% to 78,802 units in December, from 97,691 units a year earlier, according to data released by industry association Gaikindo.
In automotive terms, 2014 surely will not be missed after the Brazilian domestic market’s 7.1% sales downturn. Combined with the 2013 0.9% slump, this means that, at 3.498m units, Brazilians bought some 8% less cars, LCV and HCV, last year than in the record 2012.
Suzuki plans to roll out the first car from its Gujarat plant in mid-2017.
General Motors has recalled another 92,000 vehicles worldwide over ignition switch concerns. Other automakers have also announced new recalls in the US.
Maruti Suzuki India sold 109,791 vehicles in December 2014, up from 90,924 in December 2013.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) - Financial and Strateg
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been co...
Suzuki Motor Corporation (7269) - Financial and Strategic SW
Suzuki Motor Corporation (Suzuki Motors) is an automobile company. It undertakes the designing and manufacturing of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles (ATVs), outbo...
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- ANALYSIS: Europe's car market in 2014, and 2015
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- COMMENT: Deckchair army surveys smart Hoegh work
- Weather dashes Hoegh tow but heavy list reducing
- JLR's 'Bike Sense' technology
- Salvers look to slash Hoegh list to 5° for tow
- Toyota puts the brakes on sales expectations
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European chart
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle front end modules market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029