As a car brand, Suzuki is not one of the big beasts of the auto industry. It's something of a niche player but is now planning to cement its...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
'Car sales in Europe off to a strong start' is not a headline we've been accustomed to writing much in the last few years but we did, finall...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Business trends can change quickly in developing markets, such as India, reflecting the pace of change in society. Matthew Beecham spoke to Mike Savage, chief engineer at Drive System Design about how the transmissions market in India is undergoing a period of radical change.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
Suzuki unveiled its new Boosterjet 1.4 litre, direct injection turbocharged petrol engine at the Shanghai motor show.
The new large MPV Renault Espace was awarded five stars in the latest Euro NCAP safety test results.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
Sales of passenger cars in India rose by almost 5% to 1.87m in fiscal 2014-15 (year ended 31 March, 2015) after a decline in the previous two years.
Suzuki Motor is said to have agreed to build a new plant in Myanmar’s Thilawa special economic zone (SEZ), just south of the country’s capital city Yangon, according to reports in Japan.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) - Financial and Strateg
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MARUTI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been co...
Suzuki Motor Corporation (7269) - Financial and Strategic SW
Suzuki Motor Corporation (Suzuki Motors) is an automobile company. It undertakes the designing and manufacturing of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles (ATVs), outbo...
Suzuki Motor Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Par
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- BMW to recall 91,800 US Mini Coopers
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029