In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
It looks like the final Hundustan Ambassador - Amby to the locals - has rolled off the line in a plant that looks about as jurassic as the c...
In this month's management briefing we take a look at selected emerging markets "beyond the BRICs". In this instalment, we take a look at In...
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
The 2014 Indonesia international motor show got under way this week with a renewed sense of self-confidence and purpose, as the domestic market continued to reach new record highs.
Suzuki is recalling 453,225 minivehicles in Japan to fix faulty air conditioner evaporator fans in air conditioning units that have resulted in three fires so far.
Toyota Motor's Indian unit is planning to expand in rural India to boost sales of slow selling compact models, following rivals Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai Motor which do well outside major cities.
Indian car market leader Maruti Suzuki’s Manesar facility has now built over 2.5m vehicles (25 lakh as it is also said locally).
Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) plans to launch a light commercial vehicles (LCV) project on a limited scale.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Suzuki Motor Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Par
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A),
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: More musical chairs
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes-Benz future model plans
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- PARIS DEBUTS: Kia Optima diesel hybrid concept
- ZF to buy TRW after $13.5bn deal agreed
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Alliance re-thinking EV battery strategy - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn