It looks like the final Hundustan Ambassador - Amby to the locals - has rolled off the line in a plant that looks about as jurassic as the c...
In this month's management briefing we take a look at selected emerging markets "beyond the BRICs". In this instalment, we take a look at In...
In this month's management briefing we take a look at selected emerging markets "beyond the BRICs". In this first instalment, analysts at LM...
The 35th Bangkok International Motor Show got underway this week in a much more somber mood than last year. just-auto's ASEAN markets specia...
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Car sales in India grew for the third successive month in July, raising hopes of gradual recovery for the industry following elections earlier this year.
Volkswagen Group's Audi unit has informed DRB-Hicom that it intends to take back soon the responsibility for wholesale/distribution of its cars in Malaysia.
Slowing demand for diesel vehicles in India has led to Maruti Suzuki halting plans to increase engine production by 150,000 units at its Gurgaon plant.
Sales by India's car market leader Maruti Suzuki in July rose 21.7% to 101,380 units.
Maruti Suzuki boosted net profit 20.7% to INR7,623m in the first quarter of fiscal 2014/15.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Suzuki Motor Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Par
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A),
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- ANALYSIS: Piston days - Daimler leads steel charge
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo XC70
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- JLR reveals special operations UK site
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details