Perhaps not surprisingly, given our target audience, the most-read news item on just-auto this week was about a Geneva new product roll-out,...
Olde England: 'estate car' or, if you are v posh, 'shooting brake'. US: 'wagon'. Australia/New Zealand: 'station (as in sheep) wagon' or jus...
Not only is is possible to spend forty thousand pounds on a Land Rover Freelander, lots of people are doing exactly that. Glenn Brooks tries...
The future for this industry is bound up in the emergence of mega-cities, the continuing growth of vehicle demand in rapidly motorising emer...
BASF’s Performance Materials division focuses on industries such as automotive, construction, electrics and electronics. Here, Matthew Beecham talked with Bernhard Rosenau, Segment Management Automotive, Engineering Plastics Europe, BASF SE about some of the division's most recent PA and PU automotive applications.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
Daimler said it had reorganised its cooperation with Tesla Motors by terminating the share-price hedge it initiated in 2013 and selling its Tesla stake of about 4% without affecting the cooperation between the two on automotive projects.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance and Daimler enjoy a long-term and stable future, and all of their shared projects remain on track, the companies’ CEOs said in their annual media update at the Paris show.
BMW's current German sales region chief Roland Krüger has been named president of Infiniti and SVP of parent company Nissan Motor.
Daimler has revealed its next generation 2015 Smart brand models - the fortwo and forfour - developed under a new engineering architecture shared with Renault.
One day after production of engines for Mercedes-Benz and Infiniti models started in a new joint venture factory at Nissan's Dechard, Tennesee site, the Renault-Nissan Alliance and Daimler announced joint development of premium compact vehicles and joint production in a 300,000-unit plant in Mexico.
Smart Glass 2014-2024: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts
Smart glass technology has received hundreds of millions of dollars in investment over the past few years. This has resulted in a rapid expansion of the production capacity globally. At the same time,...
Smart Headlights Trends
Smart Headlights, a prospecting offer, describes as to how technology is fast permeating the driving arena and why smart headlights are the answer to night time driving....
Global Smart Transportation Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast Global Smart Transportation market to grow at a CAGR of 25.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing Global S...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- COMMENT: FKG keeps ears on the track in Gothenburg
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- UK: Vauxhall goes after Ford with Corsa pricing
- Britain better off inside a reformed EU - UK PM
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report