Perhaps not surprisingly, given our target audience, the most-read news item on just-auto this week was about a Geneva new product roll-out,...
Olde England: 'estate car' or, if you are v posh, 'shooting brake'. US: 'wagon'. Australia/New Zealand: 'station (as in sheep) wagon' or jus...
Not only is is possible to spend forty thousand pounds on a Land Rover Freelander, lots of people are doing exactly that. Glenn Brooks tries...
The future for this industry is bound up in the emergence of mega-cities, the continuing growth of vehicle demand in rapidly motorising emer...
BASF’s Performance Materials division focuses on industries such as automotive, construction, electrics and electronics. Here, Matthew Beecham talked with Bernhard Rosenau, Segment Management Automotive, Engineering Plastics Europe, BASF SE about some of the division's most recent PA and PU automotive applications.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
Daimler has revealed its next generation 2015 Smart brand models - the fortwo and forfour - developed under a new engineering architecture shared with Renault.
One day after production of engines for Mercedes-Benz and Infiniti models started in a new joint venture factory at Nissan's Dechard, Tennesee site, the Renault-Nissan Alliance and Daimler announced joint development of premium compact vehicles and joint production in a 300,000-unit plant in Mexico.
Toyota and Panasonic plan to launch a new cloud-based in-car system to monitor and operate home appliances before the end of the year.
Torotrak has been awarded a grant of GBP205,000 (US$343,000) through the Technology Strategy Board's Smart Scheme to develop an application-specific, production-intent version of its V-Charge technology.
Daimler and Evonik Industries are restructuring their electric vehicle activities in in Kamenz and Kirchheim/Teck, as a result of "changed market conditions".
Smart Headlights Trends
Smart Headlights, a prospecting offer, describes as to how technology is fast permeating the driving arena and why smart headlights are the answer to night time driving....
Global Smart Transportation Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast Global Smart Transportation market to grow at a CAGR of 25.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing Global S...
Smart Glass 2014-2024: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts
Smart glass technology has received hundreds of millions of dollars in investment over the past few years. This has resulted in a rapid expansion of the production capacity globally. At the same time,...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- ANALYSIS: Piston days - Daimler leads steel charge
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- JLR reveals special operations UK site
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times