Perhaps not surprisingly, given our target audience, the most-read news item on just-auto this week was about a Geneva new product roll-out,...
Olde England: 'estate car' or, if you are v posh, 'shooting brake'. US: 'wagon'. Australia/New Zealand: 'station (as in sheep) wagon' or jus...
Not only is is possible to spend forty thousand pounds on a Land Rover Freelander, lots of people are doing exactly that. Glenn Brooks tries...
The future for this industry is bound up in the emergence of mega-cities, the continuing growth of vehicle demand in rapidly motorising emer...
BASF’s Performance Materials division focuses on industries such as automotive, construction, electrics and electronics. Here, Matthew Beecham talked with Bernhard Rosenau, Segment Management Automotive, Engineering Plastics Europe, BASF SE about some of the division's most recent PA and PU automotive applications.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
Torotrak has been awarded a grant of GBP205,000 (US$343,000) through the Technology Strategy Board's Smart Scheme to develop an application-specific, production-intent version of its V-Charge technology.
Daimler and Evonik Industries are restructuring their electric vehicle activities in in Kamenz and Kirchheim/Teck, as a result of "changed market conditions".
Car sharing, where drivers can have the use of a car for just a few hours rather than the typical 24-hour minimum, is beginning to attract new users in Japan where use grew by 40% last year. The country now has almost 500,000 registered car sharers.
Andreas Renschler who resigned suddenly from Daimler last month, will return to Volkswagen, where he previously worked briefly, to head commercial vehicles from 1 February, 2015.
Daimler is open to broadening cooperation with partners Renault and Nissan to include other automakers and car segments - and to new projects with EV maker Tesla Motors, CEO Dieter Zetsche has said.
Smart Headlights Trends
Smart Headlights, a prospecting offer, describes as to how technology is fast permeating the driving arena and why smart headlights are the answer to night time driving....
Global Smart Transportation Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast Global Smart Transportation market to grow at a CAGR of 25.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing Global S...
Global light vehicle access and security market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE vehicle access and security sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use th...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- PSA issues new business plan
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028