Perhaps not surprisingly, given our target audience, the most-read news item on just-auto this week was about a Geneva new product roll-out,...
Olde England: 'estate car' or, if you are v posh, 'shooting brake'. US: 'wagon'. Australia/New Zealand: 'station (as in sheep) wagon' or jus...
Not only is is possible to spend forty thousand pounds on a Land Rover Freelander, lots of people are doing exactly that. Glenn Brooks tries...
The future for this industry is bound up in the emergence of mega-cities, the continuing growth of vehicle demand in rapidly motorising emer...
BASF’s Performance Materials division focuses on industries such as automotive, construction, electrics and electronics. Here, Matthew Beecham talked with Bernhard Rosenau, Segment Management Automotive, Engineering Plastics Europe, BASF SE about some of the division's most recent PA and PU automotive applications.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
Car sharing, where drivers can have the use of a car for just a few hours rather than the typical 24-hour minimum, is beginning to attract new users in Japan where use grew by 40% last year. The country now has almost 500,000 registered car sharers.
Andreas Renschler who resigned suddenly from Daimler last month, will return to Volkswagen, where he previously worked briefly, to head commercial vehicles from 1 February, 2015.
Daimler is open to broadening cooperation with partners Renault and Nissan to include other automakers and car segments - and to new projects with EV maker Tesla Motors, CEO Dieter Zetsche has said.
Mercedes-Benz sold over 1.5m cars worldwide last year and ended 2013 on a high with the highest December sales in the company's history.
Nissan's UK car plant in Sunderland, northeast England, will host an open day this weekend (30 November, 2013) to recruit maintenance staff.
Global Smart Transportation Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast Global Smart Transportation market to grow at a CAGR of 25.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing Global S...
Global light vehicle access and security market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE vehicle access and security sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use th...
Johnson Electric Holdings Limited (179) - Financial and Stra
Johnson Electric Holdings Limited (179) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China