Perhaps not surprisingly, given our target audience, the most-read news item on just-auto this week was about a Geneva new product roll-out,...
Olde England: 'estate car' or, if you are v posh, 'shooting brake'. US: 'wagon'. Australia/New Zealand: 'station (as in sheep) wagon' or jus...
Not only is is possible to spend forty thousand pounds on a Land Rover Freelander, lots of people are doing exactly that. Glenn Brooks tries...
The future for this industry is bound up in the emergence of mega-cities, the continuing growth of vehicle demand in rapidly motorising emer...
BASF’s Performance Materials division focuses on industries such as automotive, construction, electrics and electronics. Here, Matthew Beecham talked with Bernhard Rosenau, Segment Management Automotive, Engineering Plastics Europe, BASF SE about some of the division's most recent PA and PU automotive applications.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
BMW's current German sales region chief Roland Krüger has been named president of Infiniti and SVP of parent company Nissan Motor.
Daimler has revealed its next generation 2015 Smart brand models - the fortwo and forfour - developed under a new engineering architecture shared with Renault.
One day after production of engines for Mercedes-Benz and Infiniti models started in a new joint venture factory at Nissan's Dechard, Tennesee site, the Renault-Nissan Alliance and Daimler announced joint development of premium compact vehicles and joint production in a 300,000-unit plant in Mexico.
Toyota and Panasonic plan to launch a new cloud-based in-car system to monitor and operate home appliances before the end of the year.
Torotrak has been awarded a grant of GBP205,000 (US$343,000) through the Technology Strategy Board's Smart Scheme to develop an application-specific, production-intent version of its V-Charge technology.
Smart Glass 2014-2024: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts
Smart glass technology has received hundreds of millions of dollars in investment over the past few years. This has resulted in a rapid expansion of the production capacity globally. At the same time,...
Smart Headlights Trends
Smart Headlights, a prospecting offer, describes as to how technology is fast permeating the driving arena and why smart headlights are the answer to night time driving....
Global Smart Transportation Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast Global Smart Transportation market to grow at a CAGR of 25.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing Global S...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays