So, did anything interesting happen this week? I seem to recall the odd vague mention of a motor show Somewhere in Europe. Geneva? That's it...
A highlight for the Z-list 'trade site' peasant this week was - courtesy of right place, right time - to sup down at the A-listers' table on...
Mercedes-Benz has struggled for 18 years to make profits from smart. Platform sharing with Renault may be the brand's last chance, writes Ra...
Apple is a very, very powerful brand. It is also a very, very big company with a market capitalisation of over $700bn ($740bn when I just ch...
Magna Closures designs, engineers and manufactures a range of vehicle closure modules, systems and components for the automotive industry. In this interview, Matthew Beecham spoke to David O'Connell, Vice President – Global Engineering and R&D, Magna Mirrors & Magna Closures about the company’s SmartLatch, PureView sliding window and how it strikes a balance between providing a door which improves side-crash safety yet reduces overall vehicle weight.
Calum MacRae interviews Han Hendriks, VP Advanced Product Development & Sales for Johnson Controls Automotive Interiors, to hear about the company's business strategy in the area of interiors.
Daimler's Mercedes-Benz seemingly cannot stop breaking records after hitting another new monthly high in March with 183,467 sales, up 15.7% year on year.
LG Chem is to supply Daimler with lithium ion batteries for the Smart EV due to be launched in 2016.
Daimler says that its Mercedes-Benz Cars division will continue to expand its model range this year as "four new vehicles without a predecessor model will be launched" in the first seven months of the year.
Another European car brand is to depart from Australia.
Smart is now completing the European launch of its new generation Forfour, about six months behind the Renault Twingo with which it was co-engineered and is built at the French automaker's Novo Mesto plant in Slovenia.
Smart Glass 2014-2024: Technologies, Markets, Forecasts
Smart glass technology has received hundreds of millions of dollars in investment over the past few years. This has resulted in a rapid expansion of the production capacity globally. At the same time,...
Smart Headlights Trends
Smart Headlights, a prospecting offer, describes as to how technology is fast permeating the driving arena and why smart headlights are the answer to night time driving....
Global Smart Transportation Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast Global Smart Transportation market to grow at a CAGR of 25.6 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the growing Global S...
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The year is flying by...
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Defender
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Shanghai show debuts list updated
- EXCLUSIVE UK: New platform key to Honda Civic deal
- GERMANY: Mazda outsells Nissan as Qashqai crashes
- JLR automates priority warranty parts returns
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029