Ferdinand Piech's forced exit from his role as chairman of Volkswagen Group's Supervisory Board appears to have resulted from yet another bo...
ACEA's monthly reports on European car sales are always interesting and this week we decided to drill down a bit and see if there was anythi...
The new Fabia five-door hatchback, on sale this month in Britain, is shorter but roomier and weighs an average 65kg less, boasts the largest...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Sales of passenger cars in India rose by almost 5% to 1.87m in fiscal 2014-15 (year ended 31 March, 2015) after a decline in the previous two years.
Škoda's main union is threatening a "massive" strike next week in protest at what it views as an inadequate pay offer from the Czech company.
Digital Radio UK said on Friday 450,000 new cars were registered in Q1 2015 with digital radio (DAB) as standard, an increase of 100,000 over Q1 2104 and 130,000 over Q4 2014.
VW Group's Škoda said its Kvasiny plant and public infrastructure surrounding the east Bohemian site would be modernised and expanded over the next few years.
Škoda says it will be increasing the production capacity for the DQ 200 dual-clutch transmission made at the Skoda plant in Vrchlabí.
Czech Republic Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Czech Republic Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with i...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Passenger Cars in Thousands Units (Annual Sales as well as Production). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, E...
Global light vehicle door modules market- forecasts to 2029
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE automotive door modules sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecas...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029