The VW Group that operates eight passenger car brands, three truck brands and one motorcycle brand, reported solid 2Q14 results. Sabine Blüm...
In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Škoda has just given the Yeti a facelift and a new Haldex 4x4 system. Glenn Brooks was curious to see how the restyle looks covered in mud....
The European car market may be a challenging place and likely to remain so in 2014, but this week's digest of news in the auto biz shows no...
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Skoda says its factories are running at full capacity after restarting after the annual summer break.
Škoda increased its deliveries by 18.8% in July to 82,800 vehicles (July 2013: 69,700 deliveries). It was the best July in Škoda's company history and at the same time the strongest monthly percentage increase in 2014.
Opel plans to build a range of entry-level cars to recapture the type of budget customer who in the past bought its Chevrolet brand, media reports said.
Volkswagen has built 400,000 cars at its Pune plant just five years after becoming operational.
Audi is banking on its upcoming A3 sedan to increase its market share in the Indian market when it is launched next month.
Czech Republic Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Czech Republic Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with i...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Passenger Cars in Thousands Units (Annual Sales as well as Production). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, E...
Czech Republic Autos Report Q1 2014
Czech Republic Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competit...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times