It's well known that the British love estates, one of the reasons why the UK is such an important market for Škoda. Multiple derivatives con...
The VW Group that operates eight passenger car brands, three truck brands and one motorcycle brand, reported solid 2Q14 results. Sabine Blüm...
In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Škoda has just given the Yeti a facelift and a new Haldex 4x4 system. Glenn Brooks was curious to see how the restyle looks covered in mud....
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
Carmakers in India are coming under similar pressure from regulators as those in China with a total of US$420m in fines being handed out to 14 companies for stifling competition in the market for spare parts.
Skoda says its factories are running at full capacity after restarting after the annual summer break.
Škoda increased its deliveries by 18.8% in July to 82,800 vehicles (July 2013: 69,700 deliveries). It was the best July in Škoda's company history and at the same time the strongest monthly percentage increase in 2014.
Opel plans to build a range of entry-level cars to recapture the type of budget customer who in the past bought its Chevrolet brand, media reports said.
Volkswagen has built 400,000 cars at its Pune plant just five years after becoming operational.
Czech Republic Autos Report Q3 2014
Business Monitor International's Czech Republic Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with i...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Passenger Cars in Thousands Units (Annual Sales as well as Production). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, E...
Czech Republic Autos Report Q1 2014
Czech Republic Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competit...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants