Škoda has just given the Yeti a facelift and a new Haldex 4x4 system. Glenn Brooks was curious to see how the restyle looks covered in mud....
The European car market may be a challenging place and likely to remain so in 2014, but this week's digest of news in the auto biz shows no...
The UK is now Škoda’s third largest market behind only Germany and China. What’s more, brand image and pricing is a long way from cheap. Gle...
This month, we take a detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA. Glenn Brooks assesses the key models having...
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
The Skoda Rapid is now in production at Volkswagen's Russian plant in Kaluga, with local launch set for the end of April.
Škoda is to present a design study at Geneva which heralds the next design language for the brand. At first sight, it looks like a more sporty direction for Volkswagen's Czech-based value brand.
A successor for the Škoda Fabia will enter production during the fourth quarter of 2014, just-auto.com has learned. The same insider has also confirmed plans for a new, Touareg-sized SUV.
Skoda enjoyed a strong month in European sales in November according to European sales data released by JATO which provides manufacturer and model-level detail.
Shanghai-Volkswagen, the joint venture between VW and SAIC Motor Corporation, has built its 10 millionth vehicle, a Tiguan.
Czech Republic Autos Report Q4 2012
Passenger car sales in the Czech Republic increased 5% y-o-y, to 105,391 units, in the first seven months of 2012, according to the Czech Automotive Industry Association. BMI, however, maintains its f...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Passenger Cars in Thousands Units (Annual Sales as well as Production). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, E...
Nigeria Autos Report Q2 2013
Business Monitor International's Nigeria Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independ...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Musical chairs
- ANALYSIS: Scale and mega-platforms
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028