In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Škoda has just given the Yeti a facelift and a new Haldex 4x4 system. Glenn Brooks was curious to see how the restyle looks covered in mud....
The European car market may be a challenging place and likely to remain so in 2014, but this week's digest of news in the auto biz shows no...
The UK is now Škoda’s third largest market behind only Germany and China. What’s more, brand image and pricing is a long way from cheap. Gle...
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
The European new car market recorded a third successive quarter of growth thanks to a 9.3% year on year increase in March.
Volkswagen Group sales were up 5.8% at 2.4m units in the first quarter of this year compared to the same period last year. Growth in March was 7.6% year-on-year at 929,500 units.
Volkswagen group Spanish unit SEAT on Wednesday (26 March, 2014) said it would produce a new compact SUV model, on sale in 2016.
Škoda Auto has produced 11m vehicles at its main factory in Mladá Boleslav, accounting for around half of all the cars the VW group subsidiary has made.
Volkswagen Group Russia estimates the domestic market could reach 3.1m units by 2018, but is urging a reduction of red tape in the country.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Passenger Cars in Thousands Units (Annual Sales as well as Production). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, E...
Global light vehicle door modules market 2008 to 2028
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle OE automotive door modules sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecas...
Czech Republic Autos Report Q2 2014
Business Monitor International's Czech Republic Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with i...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028