Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
SEAT boss Jürgen Stackmann told just-auto that he loves the UK market. Here, the brand is on course for a record year, thanks to new models...
Our detailed look at Europe's largest motor show of 2013 - the Frankfurt IAA - forms a two part series for this month's management briefing....
If you had to sum up the mood at the 2013 Frankfurt IAA's first press day it would be entrenched optimism. Profits might remain elusive for...
Soon to clock up six months as head of SEAT, Jürgen Stackmann talks brand performance, plans for China and future products with just-auto.com. Glenn Brooks reports.
Amsterdam-based Cruden designs and manufactures racing and driving simulators. It recently supplied Jaguar Land Rover with a 6-DOF (six degrees of freedom) simulator that is used as a virtual engineering tool by design teams at its Gaydon, UK design and engineering facility. In this interview, Matthew Beecham talked with Cruden’s commercial director, Frank Kalff about the simulator for JLR, its benefits and the appetite amongst other OEMs to fine-tune a simulator’s motion behaviour to suit their brands.
Average CO2 emissions from new cars across Europe fell to 126.8g/km in 2013, a 5.5g/km improvement over 2012, according to JATO Dynamics.
Skoda enjoyed a strong month in European sales in November according to European sales data released by JATO which provides manufacturer and model-level detail.
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show.
As widely rumoured, Paul Willcox has been confirmed as managing director of Volkswagen Group (UK), taking over from Simon Thomas who leaves the UK on 1 September 2013 to take up a global marketing role.
The long awaited free trade agreement between Colombia and Europe will start on 1 August with the first group of measures.
Global Automotive Seat Market 2011-2015
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the global automotive seat market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years...
Global Automotive Seat Belts Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Seatbelts market to grow at a CAGR of 4.41 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the impro...
Automobile Interior Manufacturing in the US - Industry Marke
Hit the road: Revived activity in auto production will spur demand for interior parts...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- GENEVA SHOW: World premieres [final list]
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape