Alhambra sales were up 19% worldwide in the first half of 2014, making it SEAT’s second most improved model after the León. This has also gi...
In the second part of this month's briefing, just-auto's future products editor, Glenn Brooks, completes his reflections on the significant...
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
SEAT boss Jürgen Stackmann told just-auto that he loves the UK market. Here, the brand is on course for a record year, thanks to new models...
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
Marcus Osegowitsch is general director, Volkswagen Group Rus and Simon Warburton caught up with him on the sidelines of this year's Russian Automotive Forum organised by Adam Smith Conferences in Moscow.
The media preview days of the 2014 Paris Mondiale de l'Automobile will be 2 & 3 October. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
Thanks in part to the ongoing sales surge in the Spanish passenger vehicle market, the Volkswagen Group's SEAT division has just reported its best first six calendar months since 2008.
The Volkswagen Group delivered 4.11m vehicles (January-May 2013: 3.87m; up 6.3%) from January to May. The company handed over 864,600 units (May 2013: 816,300; up 5.9%) to customers in May.
Volkswagen Group's Spanish unit SEAT is on course to achieve double the normal rate of hot hatch sales here in the UK with the new Leon Cupra.
General Motors' UK unit Vauxhall is reviving a famous nameplate - Viva - from next spring, using it on a Korean-built entry level hatchback.
Global Automotive Seat Market 2011-2015
This report has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the global automotive seat market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years...
Global Automotive Seat Belts Market 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Seatbelts market to grow at a CAGR of 4.41 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the impro...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Automotive Seats in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants