Analysis-r-us so let's start there this week, shall we?...
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
If you make executive or luxury cars, you're helped by theoretically naturally higher margins than brands in the volume segments can achieve...
I submit, yeronner, brain fade, the leap straight from summer holiday to Swedish presser and an exceptionally busy week for the delay in thi...
Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port plant is currently on tickover and operating at around 65% capacity. But that is about to change, as Martyn Cray, the plant's director, tells Tony Lewis.
Newly-appointed managing director of Scandinavian supplier body, FKG, Fredrik Sidahl, was 25 years with Volvo before working for Saab. In the first of two interviews, he talked to Simon Warburton in his Gothenburg office about the collapse of the iconic Swedish brand and gave some frank views on the government's attempts to save it.
NEVS has issued a short media statement announcing that it has left court administration.
Approval from the District Court of Vanersborg for National Electric Vehicle Sweden's (NEVS) composition proposal, will see 469 of its creditors out of 573 paid in full.
Sweden's District Court of Vänersborg, has approved an extension of National Electric Vehicle Sweden's (NEVS) reorganisation for a further three months to 29 May.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) says it considers it "very likely" it will secure approval for a compensation plan from 60% of creditors and exit the current reorganisation status.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS) says around 50 creditors have been called to what it refers to as an "information meeting" today (26 February) in its manufacturing facility at Trollhattan.
There's all manner of interesting stuff in this document, which has surfaced on the web. Such as some supposed future models for the brand. And the possibility that Saab will become a contract assembler.
My hotel in Gothenburg's hosting an undertaker's company conference - not something I've ever encountered before - but it is and a cheerful bunch they are too.
Saab Automobile AB - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
CNG Vehicles Market in Europe 2014-2018
CNG is a natural gas used in automobiles as an alternative to gasoline and diesel. Natural gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons that is found deep within the earth, and primarily consists of methane....
Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- ANALYSIS: MG on the road to nowhere
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- No future for long range EVs - Toyota engineer
- Ford confirms $2.5bn Mexican factory spend
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029