I submit, yeronner, brain fade, the leap straight from summer holiday to Swedish presser and an exceptionally busy week for the delay in thi...
The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
Being more or less permanently welded to the just-auto newsdesk, I don't get out much though, after this week's experience of overcrowded tr...
It's all starting to sound eerily reminiscent of two and a half years ago up in the stretches of northern Europe....
Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port plant is currently on tickover and operating at around 65% capacity. But that is about to change, as Martyn Cray, the plant's director, tells Tony Lewis.
Newly-appointed managing director of Scandinavian supplier body, FKG, Fredrik Sidahl, was 25 years with Volvo before working for Saab. In the first of two interviews, he talked to Simon Warburton in his Gothenburg office about the collapse of the iconic Swedish brand and gave some frank views on the government's attempts to save it.
The District court of Vänersborg, Sweden, on Friday (29 August) approved the application for reorganisation from Saab owner National Electric Vehicle Sweden.
NEVS, which has been attempting to revive Saab, has announced that, while it fully intends to pay creditors, it has nonetheless entered administration so as "to create more time for negotiations" [with potential investors].
NEVS has presented a Saab 9-3 Electric Vehicle designed and produced as part of a prototype series in Trollhättan.
NEVS, the owner of Saab Cars, says it is not insolvent but admits in a 13 August media statement that it "does not have enough cash to pay all outstanding debt".
National Electric Vehicle Sweden says some of its 250 production employees are at home following further struggles with short-term financing.
My hotel in Gothenburg's hosting an undertaker's company conference - not something I've ever encountered before - but it is and a cheerful bunch they are too.
Autumn has arrived with a vengance in this part of Western Sweden where I am for the FKG Annual Suppliers Forum tomorrow (10 October), a fact made very obvious out of my train window en route from Gothenburg to Saab's hometown of Trollhattan.
Saab Automobile AB - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
CNG Vehicle Market in Europe 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn