The news this week was a mixed bag with some positives and negatives....
Being more or less permanently welded to the just-auto newsdesk, I don't get out much though, after this week's experience of overcrowded tr...
It's all starting to sound eerily reminiscent of two and a half years ago up in the stretches of northern Europe....
Only a few years ago, the vast, sprawling factory that is home to AvtoVAZ in Togliatti, apparently accounted for a staggering one in seven o...
Vauxhall’s Ellesmere Port plant is currently on tickover and operating at around 65% capacity. But that is about to change, as Martyn Cray, the plant's director, tells Tony Lewis.
Newly-appointed managing director of Scandinavian supplier body, FKG, Fredrik Sidahl, was 25 years with Volvo before working for Saab. In the first of two interviews, he talked to Simon Warburton in his Gothenburg office about the collapse of the iconic Swedish brand and gave some frank views on the government's attempts to save it.
NEVS has presented a Saab 9-3 Electric Vehicle designed and produced as part of a prototype series in Trollhättan.
NEVS, the owner of Saab Cars, says it is not insolvent but admits in a 13 August media statement that it "does not have enough cash to pay all outstanding debt".
National Electric Vehicle Sweden says some of its 250 production employees are at home following further struggles with short-term financing.
GM in the US has recalled 28,789 model year 2004-2011 Saab 9-3 convertible vehicles manufactured 30 July 2003 to 15 February 2011.
Scandinavian automotive supplier association, FKG, says it received a "reptile quick" affirmative response whether or not embattled Swedish automaker, NEVS, was able to pay its June salaries.
My hotel in Gothenburg's hosting an undertaker's company conference - not something I've ever encountered before - but it is and a cheerful bunch they are too.
Autumn has arrived with a vengance in this part of Western Sweden where I am for the FKG Annual Suppliers Forum tomorrow (10 October), a fact made very obvious out of my train window en route from Gothenburg to Saab's hometown of Trollhattan.
Saab Automobile AB - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnersh
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
CNG Vehicle Market in Europe 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo XC70
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times