In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
In an automotive era when vehicle lightweighting is all the rage and vehicle manufacturers such as JLR and Ford launching all-aluminium vers...
Michelin's quite fond of using the phrase "track to street" - it's a nifty way to neatly encapsulate what the tyre manufacturer is trying to...
We've been hearing from several key auto industry chiefs this week....
People are beginning to talk more and more about electric cars as manufacturers like BMW and Volkswagen enter the market and raise awareness. That's the view of Ben Fletcher, product manager for EVs at Renault UK.
On the eve of the Delhi Auto Expo at the beginning of this month, Sumit Sawhney took over as president and CEO of Renault's operations in India, becoming the first local to head the company in his home country. just-auto caught up with him.
Mitsubishi Motors launched its Outlander PHEV at the Moscow International Automobile Salon 2014 on Wednesday ahead of the Russian sales start in September.
AvtoVAZ is to cut production of Lada models over the next three months by 25,000 because of falling demand for new cars in the domestic market.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has denied media reports that it us in talks with Indian carmaker Mahindra and Mahindra with a view to sharing technology and production facilities.
Domestic vehicle sales in South Korea increased by 1.3% to 127,319 units in July, from 125,687 units in the same month of last year, according to sources within the country’s automotive industry.
Renault's moderate Confédération française démocratique du travail (CFDT) union says the automaker's healthy half-year results announced yesterday (30 July), should go "hand in hand" with the company's social responsibilities.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Renault S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- MOSCOW SHOW: Datsun, Lada & Renault debuts
- India regulator doles out fines on parts prices
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times