One of the aspects that genuinely surprised me about the recent visit to Russia organised by Renault and AvtoVAZ was the almost complete abs...
Last week Simon Warburton visited the Moscow Motor Show with Renault Russia and had the opportunity to talk with senior executives, as well...
Eating a stone's throw from Moscow's notorious Lubyanka was an unusual experience last week, but then as so much of Russia is unexpected, it...
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
People are beginning to talk more and more about electric cars as manufacturers like BMW and Volkswagen enter the market and raise awareness. That's the view of Ben Fletcher, product manager for EVs at Renault UK.
On the eve of the Delhi Auto Expo at the beginning of this month, Sumit Sawhney took over as president and CEO of Renault's operations in India, becoming the first local to head the company in his home country. just-auto caught up with him.
Deliveries by the Volvo Group’s truck operations in August 2014 fell 8% year on year to 11,809 vehicles.
The EU area's car market recovery continued in August with sales up 2.1% on last year, according to data released by ACEA.
Avtovaz plans to spend RUB100bn (US$2.62bn) modernising technology and updating its model range in the next three years, OAO Avtovaz president Bo Andersson told a business forum.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance reportedly is planning to retrench on electric vehicle battery making, consolidating next generation output, currently in the US and UK, in Japan and outsourcing production to LG Chem which could even take over one or both of the plants outside Japan.
Renault's Le Mans plant will start making chassis parts for the next generation Nissan Micra from late 2016.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Renault S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a se
Dacia is an automobile company that currently produces a small range of vehicles aimed at the low cost end of the market. The brand is owned by Renault and is doing very well currently in a number of...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- GM Holden starts axing engineers - report
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn