I've come off the bench this week, as just-auto news editor, Graeme Roberts, takes a well-earned sojorn in Shakespeare's home county, HQ als...
With all the hullabaloo surrounding the imminent nuclear talks deadline on 24 November - another one - between Iran and its suspicious Weste...
Kia Motors (UK) is taking a softly-softly approach to the launch of its first battery-electric car, targeting just 100-200 sales in 2015 thr...
Attracting over 750,000 visitors in 11 days, the São Paulo motor show saw several locally made and imported new model launches of varying de...
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
New car sales in the EU scraped to a 1.4% gain in November amid continued industry concern over the weak pace of market recovery in the EU area.
A year after the creation of Dongfeng Renault Automotive Company (DRAC), Renault’s joint venture with Dongfeng, the group said it was on target to launch its first locally manufactured vehicle in China in 2016.
Renault, Nissan Motor and Avtovaz will merge their purchasing activities in Russia, effective January 2015.
Renault plans to launch two new models in India in 2015, a local report said.
Yasuhiro Yamauchi has been appointed Nissan-Renault Alliance executive vice president, purchasing and chairman and managing director of Renault-Nissan Purchasing Organisation (RNPO), effective 1 January, 2015.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis R
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDa...
Renault S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Ford union to block "even a screwdriver" at Genk
- JLR research removes blind spots
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- NHTSA lists Ford, Jaguar and Porsche recalls
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029