We heard this week that Toyota and Mazda are interested in working together in the future. Toyota is obviously the bigger player, but Mazda...
It's unclear whether or not Cherie Blair attended yesterday's (30 April) Renault AGM in Paris at which the French State formalised its extra...
Car seats are becoming lighter by as much as 50 percent. This paradox is achieved through novel designs’ using new materials, foams and asse...
Four years ago a clearly frustrated Renault spokesman exclaimed: "Point final, point final" or 'end of story' to me down the line from Paris...
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
The first production model for the Renault-Nissan Alliance's CMF-A platform has been revealed. The Kwid, which was formerly known mainly by its XBA project code, will initially be built and sold in India.
Industrial action in Turkey's automotive sector appears to have spread this week with the news that Ford Otosan - Ford's JV with Koc - has cancelled a shift at its plant due to supplier issues.
Workers at Renault and Fiat JV car factories in Turkey are striking this week in a dispute over wages.
Carlos Ghosn, CEO of Renault, Nissan and leader of the Renault-Nissan Alliance has said he sees no reason for the two OEMs' Alliance structure to change.
Renault says Alliance partner Nissan, contributed EUR494m (US$562m) to its first quarter earnings.
Renault's 2014 Annual Report is now out, released at yesterday's AGM at which the French government and Carlos Ghosn were competing for voting rights.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis R
Renault S.A. (Renault) is an automobile manufacturing company. The group carries out design, development, manufacture and sales of automobiles including passenger cars, powertrains, light commercial v...
Renault S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"
- Frankfurt IAA world debuts list updated
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029