Car seats are becoming lighter by as much as 50 percent. This paradox is achieved through novel designs’ using new materials, foams and asse...
Four years ago a clearly frustrated Renault spokesman exclaimed: "Point final, point final" or 'end of story' to me down the line from Paris...
The Chicago auto show is now underway to be followed by Geneva in a few weeks' time, with New York and then Shanghai in April. Which are the...
According to LMC Automotive, the global light vehicle market ended 2014 on a high note with a best ever seasonally adjusted annualised rate...
The head of the UK distribution arm of SsangYong tells Dave Leggett that he expects the Korean brand to double its UK sales in 2015, boosted by the impact of the upcoming small SUV, Tivoli.
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
As Advanced Drive Assistance Systems (ADAS) fitment rates grow, questions are growing concerning the expected timeline for the emergence of so-called autonomous vehicles. Carlos Ghosn, who leads the Renault-Nissan Alliance, has provided an update on the Alliance's latest view.
Renault says its first quarter Group revenue was EUR9.4bn (US$10.12bn), up 13% compared to the same period last year.
France's State Share Agency says it has formally increased its stake in Renault to almost 20% despite the automaker's demand Paris reverts to its previous 15% holding.
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
The new large MPV Renault Espace was awarded five stars in the latest Euro NCAP safety test results.
The product space just below the 'conventional car' is an intriguing one.
If you drive a quadricycle like the Renault Twizy, I can only suggest: look away now.
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report
Renault SA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and...
Renault S.A. (RNO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis R
Renault S.A. (Renault) is an automobile manufacturing company. The group carries out design, development, manufacture and sales of automobiles including passenger cars, powertrains, light commercial v...
Renault S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships &
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- ANALYSIS: VW & Toyota losing the SUV race in China
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Piech ploy over Winterkorn fail, VW chairman quits
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- BREAKING NEWS: Piëch quits Volkswagen board
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029