PSA Peugeot Citroën
PSA's Carlos Tavares wasted little time getting his feet under the CEO's table before announcing he was getting the pruning knife out to hac...
The new head of PSA Peugeot Citroën says the group's model range will be slashed to just 26 vehicles, across three brands, by 2020. Which ve...
The recent announcement by Bentley that its Crewe headquarters is to become the centre of excellence for the Volkswagen Group for all W12 en...
New product is a big driver of performance in the automotive business, as we are all very well aware....
Peugeot is a brand that is part of a group, PSA, being squeezed in Europe's depressed car market. However, Maxime Picat sees positives for the future based on the company's re-alignment to the needs of growing emerging markets, the Peugeot brand's repositioning based on revitalised products and understanding changing needs in mature markets.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
New PSA Peugeot Citroën chief Carlos Tavares has set out plans for an acceleration of the group's recovery based on cutting back the product portfolio and stepping up expansion in Asia.
BASF has spent EUR2.5m (US$3.5m) at its Demarchi coatings site, located in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, to expand its capacity to supply the local automotive industry with waterborne paint.
PSA Peugeot-Citroen has recalled 130,930 vehicles in Brazil for a potential fire risk.
TRW Automotive has started production of its roof airbag technology on the Citroen C4 Cactus. The new 'bag in roof' replaces passenger airbags typically mounted in the instrument panel and can allow for improved interior design aesthetics, ergonomics and functionality while saving space in the instrument panel.
The new joint venture between Dongfeng Motor and PSA Peugeot Citroen is the first tie-up between European and Chinese automakers for the purpose of cultivating sales in southeast Asia, a Japanese business daily said.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & F
ICD Research's "PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Car Manufacturing in Europe
Car Manufacturing in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). T...
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- Discovery Sport to replace Land Rover's Freelander
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM CEO recall comments draw senator's retort
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global light vehicle materials market 2008 to 2028