PSA Peugeot Citroën
There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
Moving to a 48V architecture in hybrid and electric vehicles offers plenty of promise. It provides about four times the energy recuperation...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
Scandinavian supplier association, FKG, says its visit to Iran this week has "exceeded" expectations as Tehran anxiously waits to see if current draconian international economic sanctions are lifted or not in June.
PSA Peugeot Citroën and IBM have announced a partnership to "help various industries within the Internet of Things economy to analyse data to deliver new services from connected vehicles".
PSA Peugeot Citroën has announced that it will be increasing output in its European plants in response to higher demand.
PSA Peugeot Citroen and Dongfeng have announced a project to jointly develop a global platform for the manufacture of B- and C-segment vehicles under the Peugeot, Citroën, DS and Dongfeng brands.
Scandinavian supplier association, FKG is flying to Iran tomorrow (16 April) leading a delegation looking to take advantage of what could be a signifiant lifting of economic sanctions.
It's perhaps no huge surprise security is taken so seriously at this year's Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, but the sheer scale of the precautions is overwhelming.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Anal
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Gl...
Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
New Cars in Argentina
New Cars in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- A LOOK AROUND: Honda Swindon plant for Civic duty
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- BMW to recall 91,800 US Mini Coopers
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029