PSA Peugeot Citroën
Moving to a 48V architecture in hybrid and electric vehicles offers plenty of promise. It provides about four times the energy recuperation...
Certain new and accelerating trends are revealed for the European passenger car market in the latest figures issued by ACEA....
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
The newly updated DS 3 is now bordering on true premium qualities and status. But with PSA insisting that DS is a brand, why is there still...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
French light vehicle registrations have continued to make gains during the early months of 2015, IHS Automotive principal analyst Ian Fletcher said in a research note.
PSA Peugeot Citroen says it is to build a new premium compact vehicle at its French site of Poissy, extending the DS brand's B-segment line-up alongside the DS 3.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has posted a 2014 net loss of EUR555m (US$632m), a four-fold improvement on the previous year's negative figure of EUR2.23bn.
PSA Peugeot Citroën has posted unit sales up 4.3% to 2,939m vehicles in 2014 with sales in China - its largest market - up a whopping 31.9% to 734,000 units.
Fitch Ratings believes further corporate transactions are likely in the car manufacturing sector and could involve European manufacturers including Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Peugeot and Volkswagen.
It's perhaps no huge surprise security is taken so seriously at this year's Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, but the sheer scale of the precautions is overwhelming.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Anal
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Gl...
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
New Cars in Argentina
New Cars in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- NEVS estimates reorganisation exit "very likely"
- OnStar to be 'revolutionary' in Europe - Opel head
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029