PSA Peugeot Citroën
The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
I don't know why I should be surprised, but the comments from France's Confederation Generale du Travail (CGT) union this week, were, well,...
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
'Twas not a good week to be the owner of a shiny new Porsche GT3....
Peugeot is a brand that is part of a group, PSA, being squeezed in Europe's depressed car market. However, Maxime Picat sees positives for the future based on the company's re-alignment to the needs of growing emerging markets, the Peugeot brand's repositioning based on revitalised products and understanding changing needs in mature markets.
Martin Leach, the former head of Ford of Europe, Mazda and Maserati, now runs Magma - a multi-faceted automotive industry consultancy and service provider. Dave Leggett recently caught up with him in London to hear his views on the current state of the automotive business and the challenges ahead.
The Brazilian government's new Inovar-Auto regime introduced in 2013 has provided stimuli for the auto industry to invest a proportion of its revenue in research and is leading to more proving grounds and R&D centres.
European automaker heads are agreed that the European car market is still some way off where they would like it to be.
Toyota Motor expects to sell more than 865,000 vehicles in Europe this year, up from 847,530 in 2013, helped by a gradually recovering market and the popularity of its hybrid models, the head of its European operations on the eve of the Geneva show.
Peugeot's managing director in the UK was today named president, GM Southeast Asia Operations.
One of PSA Peugeot-Citroen's major unions is describing last week's French State injection of EUR800m (US$1.1bn) into the automaker as 'scandalous.'
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & F
ICD Research's "PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Light trucks in Europe
Light Trucks in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descr...
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028