PSA Peugeot Citroën
While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
With innovations galore, including air-filled bumpers, low CO2 thanks to a base weight of under a tonne, and production ramping up at a once...
We first saw the second generation C1 alongside the Peugeot 108 and Toyota Aygo at the Geneva motor show in March. Production is now ramping...
Being more or less permanently welded to the just-auto newsdesk, I don't get out much though, after this week's experience of overcrowded tr...
Citroën C4 Cactus Chef de Projet Anne Ruthmann answers questions on key suppliers, lightweight technology, sales prospects and other topics.
Peugeot is a brand that is part of a group, PSA, being squeezed in Europe's depressed car market. However, Maxime Picat sees positives for the future based on the company's re-alignment to the needs of growing emerging markets, the Peugeot brand's repositioning based on revitalised products and understanding changing needs in mature markets.
CDMS 2014, the 17th Chengdu motor show, takes place on 28 August. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has denied media reports that it us in talks with Indian carmaker Mahindra and Mahindra with a view to sharing technology and production facilities.
Mahindra & Mahindra and PSA Peugeot Citroën are in talks for a strategic alliance involving technology sourcing, mutual sharing of production capacity in France and India as well as "significant investments", The Economic Times said, citing industry sources.
PSA Peugeot Citroën reported a profit for the first time in three years as cost cutting measures, including the closure of a plant near Paris, began to help the company turnaround by reducing its break-even point.
Fiat Chrysler and PSA Peugeot Citroen have denied a Financial Times report, which stated that the companies are planning to merge, Reuters said.
It's perhaps no huge surprise security is taken so seriously at this year's Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, but the sheer scale of the precautions is overwhelming.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & F
ICD Research's "PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Trucks in Europe
Introduction Trucks in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018)...
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The August harvest...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo XC70
- Mercedes 'guilty' of China parts price fixing
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- ZF's TRW plans hit a Bosch hitch - report
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- Volvo Cars hails new engineering architecture
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times