There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
There are signs of a revival in the UK automotive supplier industry, but a sense of perspective is needed, says Dave Leggett....
You might be forgiven for thinking the Russian Federation was at the edge of an economic precipice at the moment, facing a potential avalanc...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
The invasion of compact SUVs and crossovers – three new models in less than a month – will surely impact other segments here in Brazil.
Scandinavian supplier association, FKG, says its visit to Iran this week has "exceeded" expectations as Tehran anxiously waits to see if current draconian international economic sanctions are lifted or not in June.
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
PSA Peugeot Citroën and IBM have announced a partnership to "help various industries within the Internet of Things economy to analyse data to deliver new services from connected vehicles".
PSA Peugeot Citroën has announced that it will be increasing output in its European plants in response to higher demand.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Anal
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Gl...
Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s UK Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a writ...
Automotive Manufacturing in Europe
Automotive Manufacturing in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029