The sun shone eventually on the automotive industry at this week's Geneva show but there are still a lot of dark clouds hanging over Europe....
Dave Leggett considers some of the big strategic drivers for the global automotive industry. In particular, he believes that the the shift o...
After months of shadow boxing, PSA Peugeot-Citroen finally confirmed today (19 February) what the market had widely anticipated, namely a ma...
So they've all broken ranks now. Holden, Ford and now Toyota, have all announced they intend to quit manufacturing in Australia, with the Ja...
The UK might be bucking the trend with rising sales in Europe but that by no means leads to increased profits, as Peugeot UK's boss tells just-auto.
Peugeot is a brand that is part of a group, PSA, being squeezed in Europe's depressed car market. However, Maxime Picat sees positives for the future based on the company's re-alignment to the needs of growing emerging markets, the Peugeot brand's repositioning based on revitalised products and understanding changing needs in mature markets.
The Brazilian government's new Inovar-Auto regime introduced in 2013 has provided stimuli for the auto industry to invest a proportion of its revenue in research and is leading to more proving grounds and R&D centres.
TI Automotive, the global supplier of automotive fluid systems, has officially opened its newest fuel tank systems factory in Guangzhou, China.
European automaker heads are agreed that the European car market is still some way off where they would like it to be.
Toyota Motor expects to sell more than 865,000 vehicles in Europe this year, up from 847,530 in 2013, helped by a gradually recovering market and the popularity of its hybrid models, the head of its European operations on the eve of the Geneva show.
Average CO2 emissions from new cars across Europe fell to 126.8g/km in 2013, a 5.5g/km improvement over 2012, according to JATO Dynamics.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s PEUGEOT CAR DEALERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the PEUGEOT CAR DEALERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 110 companies, i...
PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & F
ICD Research's "PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Truck Manufacturing in Italy
Truck Manufacturing in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017)....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Tata mulls platform collaboration with Chery
- Car sales in Western Europe up 5.1% in February
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China