If I had to think of one adjective to describe this week's autobiz news, 'interesting' is as good a fit as any. Bit of this, bit of that....
It's as if the Cold War never went away....
Audi, or Peugeot? No contest. But what if the question is instead TT or RCZ R? Trickier. It would be ironic if PSA's cost cutting means this...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
PSA Peugeot Citroen could reach its cashflow target two years early thanks to better than expected growth at its growth at its Faurecia parts unit which contributed to an unexpected increase in third quarter revenue.
Improving Western relations with Tehran and a need to renew the country's ageing car parc present genuine automaker supplier opportunities says one Iran expert.
Volkswagen is sketching out a 10-year strategy for India, a market it sees as having one of the most promising growth prospects in the world.
Spain led the way in September as Europe’s new car sales increased 6% year on year, according to analysts at JATO Dynamics. Sales in Spain were up 25.9% while Germany and Great Britain saw increases of 5.2% and 5.6% respectively last month.
Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile (DPCA) has laid the cornerstone for its fourth plant in Chengdu, China to support its sales growth in the country.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s UK Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a writ...
New Cars in Argentina
New Cars in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The pro...
New Cars in Belgium
New Cars in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profi...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Peugeot RCZ R
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tatkata airbag recall extended to 7.8m US vehicles
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Daimler restructures cooperation with Tesla
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report