While the Next Problem seems to be South America, judging by the number of times it's mentioned in the results statements for the last quart...
Being more or less permanently welded to the just-auto newsdesk, I don't get out much though, after this week's experience of overcrowded tr...
Discussion amongst journalists attending the European launch of Toyota's redesigned Aygo A-segment city car centred around the engine - had...
Only a few years ago, the vast, sprawling factory that is home to AvtoVAZ in Togliatti, apparently accounted for a staggering one in seven o...
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham spoke to Faurecia's David Weill about consumer expectations, materials trends, touch screens, HUDs and tomorrow's instrument cluster.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with global component manufacturers, Matthew Beecham spoke to Karl-Friedrich Stracke, President Fahrzeugtechnik & Engineering of Magna Steyr about its MILA Blue concept, lightweight technologies and tomorrow's powertrain.
China’s Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen plans to begin construction of a fourth vehicle assembly plant - with 320,000 unit capacity - in mainland China in the fourth quarter of this year, according to local reports.
The media preview of CDMS 2014, the 17th Chengdu motor show, takes place on 29 August. The following list continues to be updated as manufacturers announce world premieres.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has denied media reports that it us in talks with Indian carmaker Mahindra and Mahindra with a view to sharing technology and production facilities.
Mahindra & Mahindra and PSA Peugeot Citroën are in talks for a strategic alliance involving technology sourcing, mutual sharing of production capacity in France and India as well as "significant investments", The Economic Times said, citing industry sources.
PSA Peugeot Citroën reported a profit for the first time in three years as cost cutting measures, including the closure of a plant near Paris, began to help the company turnaround by reducing its break-even point.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s PEUGEOT CAR DEALERS (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the PEUGEOT CAR DEALERS (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 110 companies, i...
PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & F
ICD Research's "PSA Peugeot Citroen : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company...
Truck Manufacturing in Italy
Truck Manufacturing in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017)....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- MOSCOW SHOW: Datsun, Lada & Renault debuts
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times