While the variation of roof systems continues to grow, the push for lighter cars has led to the adoption of carbon fibre and polycarbonate i...
Peugeot is trying to move its image and pricing to the space occupied by Volkswagen. Britain being the French brand’s third largest market,...
There was some good news for UK Auto Manufacturing Plc this week as Honda announced that its under-used European car plant in Swindon would...
There are signs of a revival in the UK automotive supplier industry, but a sense of perspective is needed, says Dave Leggett....
In the second and final part of an interview with Maxim Picat, the head of Peugeot explains why the brand cannot launch a low-cost model, and details plans for new energy cars.
Can Peugeot become a near-premium brand, in time? CEO Maxim Picat believes it can. Here, he discusses progress on future vehicles and powertrains, and challenges the suggestion that rivals for Dacia and Renault's Logan and Sandero are needed.
Vietnam's new vehicle market continued to grow strongly in April, with sales jumping by over 64% to 16,643 units from 10,115 units a year earlier, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Association (VAMA).
Automotive unions as well as labour confederations have met in Moscow to discuss Global Framework Agreements (GFA) with a view to gaining experience on their potential implementation in Russia.
PSA Peugeot Citroen has posted first quarter Group revenue up 4.6% to EUR13.7bn (US$15.1bn), but is forecasting a 30% plummet in Russia automotive demand this year.
Scandinavian supplier association, FKG, says Iran could be a 2.5m or 3m market if current draconian sanctions against the country are lifted this summer.
The invasion of compact SUVs and crossovers – three new models in less than a month – will surely impact other segments here in Brazil.
I'm writing this 600ft under the English Channel on the still-impressive Eurostar thundering its way from Lille to London St Pancras after two days spent looking at the series of north-east France automotive clusters.
PSA Peugeot Citroen (UG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Anal
PSA Peugeot Citroen (PSA Peugeot) is a car manufacturing company. It undertakes the manufacturing of light commercial vehicles and cars. The company offers automotive equipment such as automotive seat...
Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll’s UK Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Peugeot Car Dealers (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a writ...
Automotive Manufacturing in Europe
Automotive Manufacturing in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"
- Frankfurt IAA world debuts list updated
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029