We are now in the midst of what I like to call slash-your-wrists or lose-the-will-to-live season and it can apply equally to whether you are...
While PSA, Renault, Ford and Toyota struggle in Europe's D segment, Opel-Vauxhall boasts of 100,000 Insignia orders since the facelifted mod...
It used to seem far fetched to suggest that more Vauxhall passenger vehicles could be sold in Britain than Fords, but it no longer does. And...
Having rather liked the Nissan Juke at its original press launch in Germany some - ye gods - four years ago now, I thought, with a new car v...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
China is on course to become Volvo Car's largest market in 2014, pleasing both Chinese owner Geely and marketing, sales and customer service chief Alain Visser.
Opel says that assembly tools produced by a 3D printer are an increasingly important part of the production process.
A top General Motors executive remained tight-lipped on details of the redesigned 2016 Chevrolet Volt the automaker announced would be launched at the Detroit show in January 2015.
General Motors has officially opened its new regional headquarters in Singapore. General Motors International will support six key markets - Africa, Australia, India, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South Korea.
Opel chief Karl-Thomas Neumann has confirmed the Opel/Vauxhall Ampera is for the chop but, in a series of Twitter posts, promised a replacement.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
Opel and Vauxhall will issue images and details of the next Corsa to the media on 9 July. But as often happens, some papped shots have already appeared.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends
Traffic sign recognition systems can use detection techniques as simple as the ones in which the traffic signs are detected in an image format through an onboard road-facing camera and subsequently te...
Automotive Manufacturing in Poland
Automotive Manufacturing in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The prof...
Automotive Manufacturing in Germany
Automotive Manufacturing in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The pro...
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- SWEDEN: NEVS/Saab enters administration
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- SWEDEN: Redesign moves XC90 up market in UK
- Kia to build new plant for American markets
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018