A short week for us due to the first (of two) bank holidays has ended in a surprise majority win for the Conservatives overnight (along with...
The wave of advanced vehicle connectivity technologies coming to vehicles embrace a number of interlinked elements, from seamless personal c...
Two major automakers respectively wielded the axe this week. General Motors all but shut down its Russian production and dumped Opel there w...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
The UK car market continues to turn in high monthly numbers, but it is topping out according to Vauxhall MD Tim Tozer.
Opel is to feature its LED Matrix IntelliLux lighting system at the Frankfurt International Motor Show this year for its Astra range.
Opel has said that its sales in April were up 4%, boosted by a strong gain in Germany.
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
General Motors (GM) sold 2.4m vehicles globally in the first quarter of 2015, up 2% compared to a year ago.
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week.
This was the scene in Monaco yesterday morning as a group of UK journalists set out on a drive to Geneva from Monaco in some old and new Vauxhall cars.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends
Traffic sign recognition systems can use detection techniques as simple as the ones in which the traffic signs are detected in an image format through an onboard road-facing camera and subsequently te...
CNG Vehicles Market in Europe 2014-2018
CNG is a natural gas used in automobiles as an alternative to gasoline and diesel. Natural gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons that is found deep within the earth, and primarily consists of methane....
CNG Vehicle Market in Europe 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"
- THAILAND/AUSTRALIA: Details of next Toyota Hilux
- Frankfurt IAA world debuts list updated
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029