Less than two weeks to Christmas - where did 2014 go? For most, it's a time of celebration, presents, family reunion and far too much food....
GM's Europe-based brands are plotting what could be a major reversal of fortunes. It's all about new cars, extra models and an ever-closer a...
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
Russia's chaotic currency situation has led General Motors to temporarily suspend wholesaling of vehicles to dealers.
Vauxhall's Ellesmere Port factory - opened in 1964 to build the HA Viva - has built its five millionth car, an Astra.
The last vehicle - an Opel Zafira minivan - has been built at General Motors Europe's doomed Bochum plant, according to local reports.
At least three automakers here in Brazil are betting on turbocharger technology for their new, one-litre, three-cylinder engines. None has yet confirmed officially it plans to produce them but several just-auto sources say they will.
General Motors has registered a request with the US Patent and Trademark office for the model name 'Velite', leading to speculation that a modified Opel Cascada/Cabrio will be sold in North America.
This is one of the more interesting long-term tests I've read in a while as a former sell-side analyst turned technology and auto reviewer in the US reports on four years of life with General Motors' Chevrolet Volt - aka the Opel/Vauxhall Ampera.
Surely this release from Opel is in the running for the award for 2014's most bizarre 'news' item?
Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends
Traffic sign recognition systems can use detection techniques as simple as the ones in which the traffic signs are detected in an image format through an onboard road-facing camera and subsequently te...
CNG Vehicles Market in Europe 2014-2018
CNG is a natural gas used in automobiles as an alternative to gasoline and diesel. Natural gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons that is found deep within the earth, and primarily consists of methane....
CNG Vehicle Market in Europe 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market...
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- Sales suspended as ruble crisis bites
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light diesel vehicles market- forecasts to 2029
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cells 2015-2025: Forecasts, Technologies, Markets
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report