The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Less than two weeks to Christmas - where did 2014 go? For most, it's a time of celebration, presents, family reunion and far too much food....
GM's Europe-based brands are plotting what could be a major reversal of fortunes. It's all about new cars, extra models and an ever-closer a...
Yes folks, there's a ghost in the house and the temptation is to say, it's the ghost of safety. Okay, that's a bit laboured in the week of H...
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
Annual new car sales in Europe increased by 5.3% in 2014, with monthly sales growth throughout the year compared to 2013. December sales were 5% higher than a year earlier, suggesting the trend remains positive, JATO Dynamics said.
Opel's Rüsselsheim plant has built its 750,000th Insignia since the nameplate replaced the Vectra in 2008.
General Motors has reported its second consecutive year of record global sales. In 2014, the company delivered 9,924,880 vehicles worldwide passing by 2% the record set in 2013.
GM Europe's Opel/Vauxhall Cascada convertible is set to become a 2016 Buick.
Russia's chaotic currency situation has led General Motors to temporarily suspend wholesaling of vehicles to dealers.
This is one of my favourite stories of 2014. Even better than Honda launching a car in Japan (today) called 'Slash'.
This is one of the more interesting long-term tests I've read in a while as a former sell-side analyst turned technology and auto reviewer in the US reports on four years of life with General Motors' Chevrolet Volt - aka the Opel/Vauxhall Ampera.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends
Traffic sign recognition systems can use detection techniques as simple as the ones in which the traffic signs are detected in an image format through an onboard road-facing camera and subsequently te...
CNG Vehicles Market in Europe 2014-2018
CNG is a natural gas used in automobiles as an alternative to gasoline and diesel. Natural gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons that is found deep within the earth, and primarily consists of methane....
CNG Vehicle Market in Europe 2012-2016
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Vehicle market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 16.84 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market...
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- GENEVA DEBUTS: McLaren 675 Longtail
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle HVAC market- forecasts to 2029