The wave of advanced vehicle connectivity technologies coming to vehicles embrace a number of interlinked elements, from seamless personal c...
Two major automakers respectively wielded the axe this week. General Motors all but shut down its Russian production and dumped Opel there w...
The market might have been up by 5.4% in 2014 but there were some surprising brands on the list of those which saw their sales effectively c...
Less than two weeks to Christmas - where did 2014 go? For most, it's a time of celebration, presents, family reunion and far too much food....
The appointment of a non-GM person reflects the way the US giant is moving as is the way it has dealt with the recall crisis in the US.
General Motors President Dan Ammann says that GM is performing to plan and that its European operations are on target to achieve profitability by "mid-decade".
European new car sales were 8.9% higher in Q1 2015 than in the same period in 2014, according to JATO Dynamics. March sales were up 11.1%.
General Motors (GM) sold 2.4m vehicles globally in the first quarter of 2015, up 2% compared to a year ago.
Opel was the only manufacturer to announce a world premiere at AutoRAI 2015.
Thanks to a plethora of new and updated models, Mazda has found itself in the extraordinary situation of having overtaken Nissan in Europe's largest national market.
Opel is to add a third shift at its Eisenach plant 'mid-year' due to high demand for its products. The plant makes the Corsa and Adam models.
General Motors' European chief, Karl-Thomas Neumann, was on good form in Geneva this week.
This was the scene in Monaco yesterday morning as a group of UK journalists set out on a drive to Geneva from Monaco in some old and new Vauxhall cars.
Traffic Sign Recognition System Trends
Traffic sign recognition systems can use detection techniques as simple as the ones in which the traffic signs are detected in an image format through an onboard road-facing camera and subsequently te...
CNG Vehicles Market in Europe 2014-2018
CNG is a natural gas used in automobiles as an alternative to gasoline and diesel. Natural gas is a mixture of hydrocarbons that is found deep within the earth, and primarily consists of methane....
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
This service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via just-auto,...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029