India's automotive sector has suffered tougher times lately as the domestic economy has turned down. In this month's management briefing, To...
If I had to think of one adjective to describe this week's autobiz news, 'interesting' is as good a fit as any. Bit of this, bit of that....
Ping goes the inbox. A welcome new email comes from our colleagues at JATO Dynamics with the latest eight-month YTD European PHEV sales data...
The Volkswagen Group didn't dominate the world premieres list, a 1970s DS21 devoid of Citroen badges was exhibited, Jaguar's XE drew only mo...
Calum MacRae talked to JATCO's Yuko Fujita. JATCO holds 49% of the world CVT market. JATCO, 75% held by Nissan Motor Company, was exhibiting at the Paris Motor Show for the first time.
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
The media preview days of the 2014 São Paulo Motor Show were 28 & 29 October. Here follows a list of vehicle and concept global debuts.
Takata is considering booking a quarterly charge of JPY2-3bn (US$19-$28m) to cover the cost of additional recalls of vehicles fitted with potentially defective airbags, two sources have said.
The US Transportation Department will conduct an internal review of the country's auto safety regulators in response to a series of safety lapses, including last week's reports of defective air bags, a senior administration official said over the weekend.
Production of at least two eco car models in Thailand has been delayed because of the weak domestic market, according to media reports in Thailand.
Former Ford PR chief Jason Vines, a key lieutenant of CEO Jacques Nasser at the time, says the company bugged his telephone during the company's 2001 Firestone tyre crisis.
It really does get tiresome when some (deep breath, choose words carefully) 'uninformed' person tells me the UK doesn't have a car industry any more. We do, albeit mostly foreign owned.
Ah, the old chestnut of the promise of the automotive brand, the core brand values and what the brand says about the driver.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service o...
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (7201) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partn
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Mitsubishi's top-selling PHEV
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report