Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
It might be about to enter its ninth year of production but the L200 pick-up remains competitive and has aided Mitsubishi Motors Europe's 23...
Kia Motors America may be marking 20 years in the US this year but, despite 535,179 sales in 2013 (down 4% on 2012), the recent hit of 5m cu...
Been lying awake at night wondering how plug-in cars are doing in Europe? Me, neither, but, having now evaluated a few - Vauxhall Ampera [ak...
General Motors started this week by continuing to honour CEO Mary Barra's oft-repeated promise - which is essentially to make good any car n...
PCMA-Rus is a joint venture between PSA Peugeot Citroen (70%) and Mitsubishi Motors (30%) in the Kaluga region of Russia, some 100 miles south west of the capital. PCMA-Rus general manager, Jean-Christophe Marchal, spoke to Simon Warburton at this week's Russian Automotive Forum in Moscow.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
Mitsubishi Motors launched its Outlander PHEV at the Moscow International Automobile Salon 2014 on Wednesday ahead of the Russian sales start in September.
China's regulatory authorities have found a group of Japanese automotive parts makers guilty of price fixing and handed out large fines.
Mitsubishi Electric saysi it has received an order from Republic of China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), on 19 August, for payment of a surcharge amounting to CNY44.88m (US$7.3m).
New vehicle sales in the Philippines rose by 32.1% to a monthly record of 20,730 units in July, from 15,689 a year ago, according to the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines' (CAMPI) monthly statistical report.
New vehicle sales in Taiwan increased by over 22% to 45,143 units in July, from 36,931 units a year earlier, according to industry sources.
It's perhaps no huge surprise security is taken so seriously at this year's Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, but the sheer scale of the precautions is overwhelming.
Mitsubishi Motors Europe is pretty excited about the imminent launch - in its home base of the Netherlands - of the claimed segment exclusive Outlander PHEV.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503) - Financial and Strat
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (6503) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
- COMMENT: Foreign OEMs chose appeasement in China
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- SWEDEN: NEVS/Saab enters administration
- Toyota GB introduces DIY vehicle assembly kits
- Volvo XC Classic parts Chinese and Swedish
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018