Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Been lying awake at night wondering how plug-in cars are doing in Europe? Me, neither, but, having now evaluated a few - Vauxhall Ampera [ak...
General Motors started this week by continuing to honour CEO Mary Barra's oft-repeated promise - which is essentially to make good any car n...
This year's St Petersburg International Economic Forum provided a boost for Russia's beleaguered image, but The Kremlin didn't have it all i...
What to make of last week's St Petersburg International Economic Forum? (SPIEF)....
PCMA-Rus is a joint venture between PSA Peugeot Citroen (70%) and Mitsubishi Motors (30%) in the Kaluga region of Russia, some 100 miles south west of the capital. PCMA-Rus general manager, Jean-Christophe Marchal, spoke to Simon Warburton at this week's Russian Automotive Forum in Moscow.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
No more Suzuki-built Nissan Pixos.
The Nedcar plant - former home of DAF, Volvo and Mitsubishi vehicles - has been officially (re)opened by King Willem-Alexander as a Mini hatchback contract assembler 18 months after Mitsubishi sold it.
New vehicle sales in the Philippines jumped by 37.8% to a new monthly record of 19,622 units in June, from 14,240 units a year earlier, according to data released jointly by the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines (CAMPI) and the Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA).
Malaysian diversified conglomerate Sime Darby is considering listing its automotive operations separately on the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange as a means of enhancing shareholder value.
Nissan on Thursday (3 July) announced the opening of its second production plant in Thailand.
It's perhaps no huge surprise security is taken so seriously at this year's Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum, but the sheer scale of the precautions is overwhelming.
Mitsubishi Motors Europe is pretty excited about the imminent launch - in its home base of the Netherlands - of the claimed segment exclusive Outlander PHEV.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity unde...
Mitsubishi Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partn
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- ZF lenders OK higher TRW bid
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018