There are signs of a revival in the UK automotive supplier industry, but a sense of perspective is needed, says Dave Leggett....
New MINI Hatch reaction has been very favourable so far....
In the last decade of last century, before the term “BRICs” had even been coined, there was another acronym that loomed large on the agenda...
Those three of you who peruse every bit of just-auto's home page every day will probably already know The Editorial Team had our annual Fun...
Ian Henry spoke recently with Udo Schwerdel about Continental’s recent entrance into the turbocharger market.
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
SMMT CEO Mike Hawes has told just-auto that after a flat 2014, car production in the UK should rise in 2015.
BMW's Mini has announced production of the two seat coupe and roadsters at its Plant Oxford in England is "about to come to an end".
The SMMT has announced that UK car production in 2014 totalled 1,528,148 units - a 1.2% increase on the previous year and the best year since 2007.
MW Group has announced that from From 1 March 2015, Sebastian Mackensen will take on responsibility for the MINI brand.
BMW Group has said it achieved record worldwide sales in 2014 with a total of 2,117,965 vehile deliveries, up 7.9% on 2013's total.
Ping goes the inbox and there's the weekly recall notification list from the US government's road safety regulator, the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (or NHTSA or even 'Nit-sa' for short in the local vernacular).
Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
This report analyzes the Global market for Microcars in Units. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a four-year historic analysis is provided for these m...
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financia
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profil...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Peugeot 308 GT BlueHDi
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: VW's 'master tactician' falls
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 'Bye Twin Gate, hello hatchback
- Q&A with Olaf Bongwald, VP, Magna Electronics
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- Audi produces synthetic diesel fuel from water
- FCA opens vast manufacturing complex in Brazil
- All UK market BMWs to come with sat-nav
- Ford Otosan opens big new R&D centre
- Hyundai's Genesis re-worked for UK market
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029