New MINI Hatch reaction has been very favourable so far....
In the last decade of last century, before the term “BRICs” had even been coined, there was another acronym that loomed large on the agenda...
Those three of you who peruse every bit of just-auto's home page every day will probably already know The Editorial Team had our annual Fun...
Can a BMW be considered a sports model if it’s only got 100 horsepower? Glenn Brooks tries the base version of what was last month the UK's...
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
As a third generation BMW Mini is launched, designer Anders Warming said that, despite its expanding dimensions and burgeoning model range, the car will always remain close to Sir Alec Issigonis's original 1959 BMC concept.
BMW Group is about to launch its new Mini, a car that it describes as "The New Orginal", distinctly familiar but "completely new from the ground up".
Average CO2 emissions from new cars across Europe fell to 126.8g/km in 2013, a 5.5g/km improvement over 2012, according to JATO Dynamics.
Lexus ranks highest among all brands in JD Power's vehicle dependability study for a third consecutive year and it has come out on top in the latest study by a considerable margin.
Mother Nature put the chill on US light vehicle sales in January as unusually harsh winter weather kept car buyers off the street and out of dealer showrooms, writes Bill Cawthon.
Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financia
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profil...
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: The bubble car returns
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: PSA's Tavares plots turnaround
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- BEIJING DEBUTS: New Cruze, but old model to remain
- PSA issues new business plan
- NYIAS DEBUTS: Multiple updates after 1st Media Day
- Former Bentley chief returns for another round
- GM HR and comms chiefs quit
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Plunkett's Automobile Industry Almanac 2014: Automobile Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Global electrified light vehicles market 2007 to 2018