New MINI Hatch reaction has been very favourable so far....
In the last decade of last century, before the term “BRICs” had even been coined, there was another acronym that loomed large on the agenda...
Those three of you who peruse every bit of just-auto's home page every day will probably already know The Editorial Team had our annual Fun...
Can a BMW be considered a sports model if it’s only got 100 horsepower? Glenn Brooks tries the base version of what was last month the UK's...
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
UK new car sales rose 6.6% year on year to 172,907 units in July, the 29th consecutive month of growth.
Despite record vehicle sales in the second quarter of 2014, adverse exhange rates held back a rise in BMW Group revenues to just 1.8% (EUR19,905m). But EBIT rose 26% to EUR2,603m and net profit climbed 27.2% to EUR1,771m. Unit sales were up 5.3% to 533,187.
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders has reported a "robust first half of 2014 for UK car manufacturing with volumes up 3.5% to 791,314 units".
Mini has added a new Mini Connected ready App that enables GoPro cameras to be controlled by the driver via the car's operating system.
BMW Group sales were a record 177,741 in May taking year-to-date sales to 826,865, up 7.4% on year-ago levels and also a record for the first five months.
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financia
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profil...
LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: And what a week...
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- [13:15BST update]: Court OKs NEVS reorganisation
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants