New MINI Hatch reaction has been very favourable so far....
In the last decade of last century, before the term “BRICs” had even been coined, there was another acronym that loomed large on the agenda...
Those three of you who peruse every bit of just-auto's home page every day will probably already know The Editorial Team had our annual Fun...
Can a BMW be considered a sports model if it’s only got 100 horsepower? Glenn Brooks tries the base version of what was last month the UK's...
Keno Kato is corporate vice president of Global Product Strategy and Product Planning for Nissan and Infiniti. Glenn Brooks recently met him and took the opportunity to ask a variety of questions concerning future model plans.
PSA Peugeot Citroen recently inked a partnership with Agromash Holding, for the assembly and distribution of the French automaker's passenger cars and LCVs in Kazakhstan. Simon Warburton was in contact with the trailer and agricultural machinery manufacturer based in the huge country on Russia's southern border.
BMW board member Harald Krüger has told just-auto that Oxford will remain at the heart of MINI production plans in the future, but with the Dutch Nedcar plant at Born also an important addition for the long-term.
BMW board member Peter Schwarzenbauer has told just-auto that China's regulatory clampdown of aftermarket parts and services prices is not having a big effect on the company's business there.
BMW's MINI brand has celebrated the three-millionth car off the production line at its Oxford, UK, assembly line plant.
UK new car sales rose 6.6% year on year to 172,907 units in July, the 29th consecutive month of growth.
Despite record vehicle sales in the second quarter of 2014, adverse exhange rates held back a rise in BMW Group revenues to just 1.8% (EUR19,905m). But EBIT rose 26% to EUR2,603m and net profit climbed 27.2% to EUR1,771m. Unit sales were up 5.3% to 533,187.
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financia
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profil...
South Africa Autos Report Q4 2014
Business Monitor International's South Africa Autos Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, auto associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with ind...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Maserati Ghibli diesel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Interesting, interesting...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- ANALYSIS: Q1-Q3 ASEAN sales down 11%
- INTERVIEW: Ford Europe COO Barb Samardzich
- SAO PAULO SHOW: World premieres
- Protests grow against VW recall action in China
- Audi reportedly scraps A6 Hybrid
- LA DEBUTS: Porsche Panamera Exclusive Series
- Under new Ford CEO, new life beckons for Lincoln
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Automotive Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Systems Market 2014-2018
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global CNG Vehicles Market 2014-2018