China's ongoing investigation into anti-competitive practices in the country's automotive industry has picked up momentum in recent weeks, w...
In the full year 2014, Argentina, Brazil, India, Russia, Thailand & Turkey are set to become an even greater drag on global light vehicle ma...
In an automotive era when vehicle lightweighting is all the rage and vehicle manufacturers such as JLR and Ford launching all-aluminium vers...
An accelerating model momentum that includes product renewal and proliferation of the portfolio into an increasing number of new sub-segment...
David Ingrams, who retired from Audi UK's press office today (31 July) played a key role in helping the German automaker's engineers achieve "uncompromised" right hand drive configurations and also oversaw a collection of about 50 classic cars, many of which he helped to launch when new. The man who praised Audi for taking the long-term view has himself served 36 years with the automaker and the connection may not yet be completely severed.
Continuing just-auto's series of interviews with tier one manufacturers of cockpits and instrumentation, Matthew Beecham spoke to Faurecia's David Weill about consumer expectations, materials trends, touch screens, HUDs and tomorrow's instrument cluster.
The launch of the redesigned Volvo XC90 in the UK will move the model and its customer base upmarket as the line, currently priced from around GBP37,000 (though discounts of up to GBP10,000 are not uncommon), heads into the mid to late-forties.
A Chinese corruption watchdog reportedly is investigating one former and one current executive at Volkswagen's FAW-Volkswagen Automotive joint venture for "seriously violating the law."
Carmakers in India are coming under similar pressure from regulators as those in China with a total of US$420m in fines being handed out to 14 companies for stifling competition in the market for spare parts.
Toyota in China is cutting parts prices for its luxury Lexus models in response to heightened regulatory scrutiny over anti-trust issues.
China's antitrust regulator has fined Japanese bearing makers NSK and NTN a combined (US$47m) for violating rules in the latest clamp down on alleged industry pricing practices.
Mercedes-Benz has wasted no time in basking in Germany's reflected glory of winning the World Cup on Sunday night and becoming the first side since reunification to lift the golden trophy.
As the first version of the new S-Class Coupé goes on sale in Germany, Mercedes-Benz has revealed technical details of the car's revolutionary suspension system, which allows the car to lean into bends.
Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this...
Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Rev
Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 202
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global automotive safety systems sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- Toyota GB introduces DIY vehicle assembly kits
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times