Manufacturers Products Company
Automotive industry company news
Former General Motors metal stamping operations chief Thomas Brady has returned to manufacturing as the new president and CEO of Warren, Michigan-based Manufacturers Products Company.
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Arxan Technologies on cyber security - Q&A
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red