Manufacturers Products Company
Former General Motors metal stamping operations chief Thomas Brady has returned to manufacturing as the new president and CEO of Warren, Michigan-based Manufacturers Products Company.
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Bosch predicts ICEs will beat EU CO2 targets
- Big Four steadily losing Brazilian market share